Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

All Activity

This stream auto-updates

1. Past hour
  2. Nabers maybe as well. But I think they'd like to gain ammo. Don't see an OL here though
  3. LMAO at the headline for LA: "Hired New Head Coach The 2024 CFB National Champion Jim Harbaugh Who Is Currently Living In An RV" HAHAHAHAHAHAHA
  4. Anyone's dog could've predicted this... Well, at least not Daniels before Maye... Maybe, some pets would've.
  5. Makes sense. Get in front of Giants. Chargers more draft capital on the mini rebuild. We shall see soon.
  6. Better to AZ than to the Pats! I would have been in physical pain watching him in that jersey... and his dad watching him there...
  7. Wonder if Marvin is happy going there? He could get lost there as in being a top 5 WR in the league. Murray at QB is iffy. Arizona isn't that good.
  8. Would have been nice to have Marvin in Indy, but didn't figure it would happen.
  9. Ballard gonna trade up for Marvin eh?? lol. No, what he’s going to do is trade back to pick 32-40 and get a mediocre WR.
  10. I never believed the rumors that the Colts were trying to move up for MHJ. The price would have just been too steep.
  11. As fun as Marvin to Indy would have been it was never going to happen. Just too much to pay.
  1. Load more activity