Update on Luck

RockThatBlue

• Replies 117
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

1 hour ago, MAv said:

Please tell me what game he did not throw for a pick six or fumble for six points this season in the last 4 games I may be wrong but when I watched the Seahawks game that was 21 points you gave up could be wrong

He's thrown one pick 6 and that was against Seattle.  He fumbled once against Seattle.  He threw an INT in the redzone vs the 49ers and he threw a pick in O.T. vs the Cardinals.  Has he had some turnovers?  Yes but any new/young QB will.  He's done quite well.  He's a very good/cheap back up QB for now.  I think he'll be a starter else where in the future.  Andrew Luck will be back this year, he's not sitting the whole year. 

39 minutes ago, MAv said:

No it doesn't bother me to get beat up on this site because I know that I am a true blue Colts fan some of these guys are just fair weather friends I've been with the Colts  since 86 when they landed I've been with the Colts ever since they were 2 -14 1 -15, I was one of the guys they hired to give tickets away to the game at the RCA Dome so they wouldn't blsckout the games. So I had my UPS and I had my Downs so they don't bother me not at all I know what I am and that is a true blue colts fan but I also realize what is reality

Your horrible inaccuracies say otherwise.

1 minute ago, Crush22 said:

Your horrible inaccuracies say otherwise.

Anyone on the Internet can say anything about themselves, and it's usually impossible to prove them wrong. The typical MO of a sport board troll is to talk about how long they've been a fan of said team, make sure to note that they don't wear rose colored glasses (or whatever the team color is), and most importantly, to refuse to acknowledge any presented facts that debunk their ludicrous statements.

I'd also like to point out that being a long time fan and being a troll are not mutually exclusive. 

49 minutes ago, BullsColtsFan1 said:

He's thrown one pick 6 and that was against Seattle.  He fumbled once against Seattle.  He threw an INT in the redzone vs the 49ers and he threw a pick in O.T. vs the Cardinals.  Has he had some turnovers?  Yes but any new/young QB will.  He's done quite well.  He's a very good/cheap back up QB for now.  I think he'll be a starter else where in the future.  Andrew Luck will be back this year, he's not sitting the whole year. 

Dude is acting like it's some crime against humanity that our backup QB that's had a month in our offense isn't Aaron Rodgers 2.0.

3 hours ago, MAv said:

Okay I was sadly mistaken, he just fumbled the ball where the other team scored six points or as in the Cardinals game threw an interception on our 30-yard line and the D-Back ran it back to their 20 and they kicked a field goal so please forgive me if I said a pick-6 in every game I forgot about all the fumbles he did that ended up in points I would like to see Andrew back probably worse than anybody else but I just don't think it's going to happen this year if it does like one fan said it will be after the break but I think he's going to have a setback and he's not going to play this year they did the same thing with Peyton when he hurt his neck

I think I get what you are saying.  You personally, don't see a way Luck plays this season. OK Cool.  Are we done now?

2 hours ago, Superman said:

Anyone on the Internet can say anything about themselves, and it's usually impossible to prove them wrong. The typical MO of a sport board troll is to talk about how long they've been a fan of said team, make sure to note that they don't wear rose colored glasses (or whatever the team color is), and most importantly, to refuse to acknowledge any presented facts that debunk their ludicrous statements.

I'd also like to point out that being a long time fan and being a troll are not mutually exclusive. 

Can we just ban the trolls?

5 hours ago, MAv said:

Brissett, has thrown a pick 6 in every game he has played in...not to mention the fumbles for 6 points…I was sitting in the sport bar when the game went into overtime, I was sitting with 6 49er’s fans..and first thing I said was Brissett, has not  thrown his pick 6 or a fumble for 6 point yet,  and as soon as I said that, he throws and interception in the enzone… Brissett is here because Andrew is not coming back this season..

Or brissett is here to back up luck because, Obviously we are awful without luck! We needed a decent back up qb that wasn't going to break the bank and brissett fits that bill. If luck wasn't going to be back this year why would we keep him on the active roster? Why would he be throwing the ball in practice? Why would he say on multiple occasions that he is playing this year? Your going off of nonsense accusations that you have no evidence or real argument to support.

6 hours ago, Mister P said:

He might as well been on PUP.  He isn't doing more than "tossing" the football.  I seriously doubt he'll be back this year.  I still think he is done.

If you’re scared, get a dog....seriously, he’ll be back, just like the Terminator :headspin:

4 hours ago, MAv said:

No it doesn't bother me to get beat up on this site because I know that I am a true blue Colts fan some of these guys are just fair weather friends I've been with the Colts  since 86 when they landed I've been with the Colts ever since they were 2 -14 1 -15, I was one of the guys they hired to give tickets away to the game at the RCA Dome so they wouldn't blsckout the games. So I had my UPS and I had my Downs so they don't bother me not at all I know what I am and that is a true blue colts fan but I also realize what is reality

Excuse me, waiter?  Yes, I'll have some of whatever this guy is smoking, please.  Thank you.

As much as I've laughed reading through this thread,  there were also alot of good informative posts.

Thanks  @Steamboat_Shaun  for sharing a few video clips.   I think it was good and uplifting for a lot of fans here to see that Andrew is making progress and gives us hope he'll soon be back on the field.  

41 minutes ago, gnet550 said:

Saw this on twitter as well...the key part to me is Ted says he made some deep throws. That sounds promising.

50 minutes ago, krunk said:

George Bremer @gmbremer

Monachino on Luck as scout team QB: "He made us look silly a couple times." Made some deep throws, looked impressive. #Colts

10/13/2017, 11:40:51 AM

To be fair, Brian Hoyer made the Colts D look pretty silly last week as well... but in regard's to Luck's progress, I'd say this is pretty good news.

28 minutes ago, Steamboat_Shaun said:

To be fair, Brian Hoyer made the Colts D look pretty silly last week as well... but in regard's to Luck's progress, I'd say this is pretty good news.

So, you're saying Ted knows 'silly' when he sees it?

A silly savant, as you will?