Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Nickname For Luck [Merge]

John Waylon

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I want to say something to the effect of the common "half man, half amazing". Maybe something like "half skill, half Luck" or something. Has anyone ever heard "Remember The Name" by Fort Minor? The chorus goes "this is 10% luck, 20% skill, 15% concentrated power of will, 5% pleasure, 50% pain, and 100% reason to remember the name". Something like that, but with a capital L

Sorry, Jim Harbaugh already has that one locked down tight.

it wasnt like Jim Harbaugh is the only one named captain comeback. Roger Staubach was named capt. comeback for his ability to over come 4th qtr deficits and get his team a shot to win games, as what luck has done for the colts. luck has led 3 4th qtr drives to bring the colts back and take the lead. 2 in which have led to a win and one that should have been a win but defense blew coverage in the final minute. and if he does keep it up this year in bringing the colts back to win games (which is how i think the titans game will playout) then he would earn that nickname just as much as those other two QB's. Granted Harbaughs was different as his comebacks were against the chiefs and chargers and almost the steelers in the playoffs.

The Deputy is awful!!!!!! It's bad enough the guy has to be in Manning's shadow now you want to stick him with a name that belittles him to Manning. Anything that even remotely ties him to 18 needs to be thrown out the window.

Out of everything I've read Cool Hand Luck has to be my favorite, if he has to be given a nickname.

As humble of a guy as he is he probably wouldn't want or doesn't care to have a nickname.

The Deputy is awful!!!!!! It's bad enough the guy has to be in Manning's shadow now you want to stick him with a name that belittles him to Manning. Anything that even remotely ties him to 18 needs to be thrown out the window.

Out of everything I've read Cool Hand Luck has to be my favorite, if he has to be given a nickname.

As humble of a guy as he is he probably wouldn't want or doesn't care to have a nickname.

If Calvin J is "megatron"

Then Luck has got to be Lucktimus Prime... heehhe..

or not ..

• 1 month later...