Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Nickname For Luck [Merge]

John Waylon

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Okay, I heard during the game Sunday night that our small receivers were being called the Smurfs, so it's only natural that our QB throwing passes to them be Papa Smurf....he could bleach his hair and beard.

papa_smurf.jpg

The NFL really needs to capitalize on the Luck vs Griffin thing kind of like the Olympics did with Dan vs Dave in the decathalon many years ago or like Larry Bird vs Michael Jordan playing "HORSE" and making those incredible shots. You'd probably have to have Griffin do the talking because our boy is pretty much socially awkward....kind of like Eli Manning.

That's funny. He hasn't thrown a pass and he's the GOAT. Interesting. That actually says all anyone really needs to know. Congratulations.

Well since anyone being a GOAT at anything is a matter of opinion.

Edited by Coltssouth
per op request

• 2 months later...

Okay, I heard during the game Sunday night that our small receivers were being called the Smurfs, so it's only natural that our QB throwing passes to them be Papa Smurf....he could bleach his hair and beard.

papa_smurf.jpg

This guy beat him to it by taking colloidal silver for a skin problem.

article-1212557-065EE8D5000005DC-273_468x354.jpg

I think Luck is a catchy name in itself. If Manning was the goat or football Jesus , is Andrew " the 2nd Coming"?

Na nick names don't seem to stick to QBs. Only Chucky called Peyton " The Sheriff". RG3 is just Initials. Actually does any QB in the league really have a nickname?

I think Luck is a catchy name in itself. If Manning was the goat or football Jesus , is Andrew " the 2nd Coming"?

Na nick names don't seem to stick to QBs. Only Chucky called Peyton " The Sheriff". RG3 is just Initials. Actually does any QB in the league really have a nickname?

Matty "Ice" Ryan

"Big Ben" Roethlisberger

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, October 26, 2012 - insulting nickname
Hidden by shecolt, October 26, 2012 - insulting nickname

I give Ben my own nicknames so I tend to forget and forgot about Matty Ice.

I call Big Ben "Rothlesraper" around my steeler's fan friends, then they usually bring up 05:(

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, October 26, 2012 - insulting nicknames
Hidden by shecolt, October 26, 2012 - insulting nicknames

I call Big Ben "Rothlesraper" around my steeler's fan friends, then they usually bring up 05:(

I call him Rapistburger, Worthlessburger, or Rottenburger or that fat kid with the backwards hat.