Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

A Nickname For Luck [Merge]

John Waylon

• Replies 156
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

With that outfit he was wearing at the press conf. after the game...I would go with The Professor (even though they call John Clayton that)...Bad herringbone sport coat, messy blue button down shirt...he looked like like a TA at a college. And that is FINE with me. Leave the flash for other players. He is a killer on the field, a total geek off it. And that is great

I think he shouldn't be the deputy, because it still ties him to Peyton..Since he has an architectural degree..and he is the architect of our offense...Let him forever be known as

"The Architect"

Since Luck has a Master's degree in Architecture & he also grew up in Germany translate in into German. Hence, Andrew The Architekt Of The Gridiron Victory!!!

Posted · Hidden by shecolt, December 4, 2012 - response to removed post
Hidden by shecolt, December 4, 2012 - response to removed post

"It would buy one of those huge foam fingers if it read "Luck You"...That is a clever idea BLOODontheTRACKS :thmup:

It only works though if we can play Cee Lo Green's remixed version of "Luck You!" after every TD...Just Kidding!!!

20100602_gnarls_560x375.jpg

Have Luck grow facial hair every November...The "Bearded BLUE Assassin" Has Returned!!!... to shake the Playoffs up once again...Have Chewbacca from Star Wars as his right hand man/bodyguard too...

nfl_u_luck01jr_576.jpg

sw_chewie.jpg

I think it is worth noting that Chewbacca and Yoda are good friends even though one is on team Jedi and the other is on Team Rebel...I think we have found a way to settle the Galactic Argument that seems to edge it's way into at least two threads every week hahaha.

I think it is worth noting that Chewbacca and Yoda are good friends even though one is on team Jedi and the other is on Team Rebel...I think we have found a way to settle the Galactic Argument that seems to edge it's way into at least two threads every week hahaha.

"My The Force Be With You" QuizBoy & May it always kick my rival's caboose week to week. haha Once a Star Wars nerd, always a Star Wars nerd my friend...Old habits die hard I guess. :yahoo:

Yes, I had these as a kid. No, not anymore though...

il_fullxfull.324342190.jpg

star-wars-bedsheets.jpg

"My The Force Be With You" QuizBoy & May it always kick my rival's caboose week to week. haha Once a Star Wars nerd, always a Star Wars nerd my friend...Old habits die hard I guess. :yahoo:

star-wars-bedsheets.jpg

Lucky...the best I had was this

8609558620606608.jpg

star-wars-bedsheets.jpg

I had that same bed set when i was a kid.

Awesome.

Yes, I was lucky QuizBoy...The jolly old fat man owes me a couple of favors...What do you want a ton of new Star Wars merchandise or a new, fully loaded Mercedes with tinted windows under the tree?

20800160019_large.jpg

SWSETOF96.JPG

Can I drive the Mercedes to pick up the merchandise from the North Pole?

• 2 months later...

Cool hand Luck and Andrew Clutch are the best so far IMO with a slight edge to Andrew Clutch. 

Although I'm wondering if there is anything we can do with his major in Architecture? 

Just throwing these out there for someone to maybe modify and run with.

"The offensive architect" or "The architect of the touchdown"  

"My The Force Be With You" QuizBoy & May it always kick my rival's caboose week to week. haha Once a Star Wars nerd, always a Star Wars nerd my friend...Old habits die hard I guess. :yahoo:Yes, I had these as a kid. No, not anymore though...il_fullxfull.324342190.jpgstar-wars-bedsheets.jpg

No way I had that blanket for a very long time, my mom might still have it.