2023 Game #15: Colts @ Falcons, Sunday, December 24th, 1PM EST

NFLfan

Colts @ Falcons  

24 members have voted

1. 1. Who wins?

• Colts
    • Falcons
    • The game will end in a tie.
  2. 2. Taylor returns to play after having been injured a few games ago. Does he break 100 yards rushing?

This poll is closed to new votes

• Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.
  • Poll closed on 12/24/2023 at 09:43 PM

Just now, GoColts8818 said:

Or maybe they are just reacting to the way the team is playing.  No one is calling for coaches to be fired so stop with the over reacting nonsense.  The Colts played a pretty poor half of football outside of the opening drive.  Of course people are criticizing it.

There's a difference between voicing valid criticisms and just doom posting. He's speaking more to the latter.

• Like 1

Just now, Shive said:

There's a difference between voicing valid criticisms and just doom posting. He's speaking more to the latter.

Then he needs to word it better.  He’s coming across as saying people can’t call the Colts on playing a poor half of football.

Dang nab it things just aren’t bouncing the Colts way today,.

• Like 2

3 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Yep the Falcons are a poor offense and they pretty much had what they wanted vs the Colts defense to this point.  Their QB has gotten away with some dangerous passes.  Time to make him pay for one.

Lord knows I’m not an NFL D coordinator, but ideally you would tighten up and play man in the second half to make Heinecke beat you with his (lacking) accuracy, and force some bad throws. Heinecke has been in the league long enough to know how to pick apart a soft zone.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I just react to the game the way I see it. I live in a house with non football watchers. In the middle of new England.. you guys are my only colts talk! Hahah so I'll cheer, cry, and complain here with y'all 😁

I’m sorry you have to live in Patriots country lol

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I posted my picks at 7:00pm last night in the wrong thread (week 5 discussion thread).    Senior Member  2.8k Posted 13 hours ago Thurs, Oct 3   Tampa Bay at Atlanta 8:15pm   Sun, Oct 6 N.Y. Jets at Minnesota 9:30am (London) Baltimore at Cincinnati 1:00pm Buffalo at Houston 1:00pm Carolina at Chicago 1:00pm Cleveland at Washington 1:00pm Indianapolis at Jacksonville 1:00pm Miami at New England 1:00pm Arizona at San Francisco 4:05pm Las Vegas at Denver 4:05pm Green Bay at L.A. Rams 4:25pm N.Y. Giants at Seattle 4:25pm Dallas at Pittsburgh 8:20pm   Monday, Oct 7 New Orleans at Kansas City 8:15pm
    • I don’t think you’re wrong. I agree with this concern.  And if one looks back at history, you see it in every run first QB. This is why the colts are trying to force him into pocket passing more right now. Limit those hits. At least in my opinion I think it is
    • I originally misread your question, I thought you were asking if he’d still be the starter in year 3, not 3 years from now.   in either case, i think the answer is yes. But ONLY if the kid stays healthy. I’ve seen enough to think he can be an average to above average starter in the league, but health is the number one concern. 
    • The Colts should create a hour long "Protecting Yourself/ Sliding for Dummies" vid demonstrating other highly successful QB's doing it, and have ours watch it Daily until he has proven he understands.   AR definitely still doesn't get it. He has believed that he is a a Cam like Superman, and it needs to become clear to him that he is actually NFL Fragile. The kid can't take a open field hit.   Still picturing Hero 'LB' Luck getting jacked by two Broncos, Luck whirlybirding in the air, ending up with a lacerated kidney. One of dozens of bad decision hits he took.  There wouldn't be anything wrong with AR sitting for awhile until he grows up.  While he is contemplating his Issues, teach the kid to throw an out that doesn't sail 6' over his receivers head. NO amount of game experience will fix it. It's actually Quite pathetic watching him do it over and over.   And, trying to throw the ball downfield to AD is a loser. He is lost out there. Those plays should be called for Pierce, if you are actually playing to win.
    • Why?    He could have been signed off of our practice squad at any time.   This doesn't really change anything
  • Members