Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Vs Jaguars predictions

JediXMan

5 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Jaguars 23 Colts 20 - it will be an ALMOST win. 

Cue the "boo this man" chants for me.... :) 

Boo Chad!

You are more realistic than I am. I can't ever pick us to lose, even though we never beat the Jags down there and A.R. is out.

Colts 27 Jags 24.

• Like 2

The last 8 years of this matchup in Jacksonville looks like this:

2015- Hasselback 51-16 Jags (Beatdown!)

2016- Luck (London) 30-27 Jags

2017- Jacoby 30-10 Jags

2018- Luck 6-0 Jags (Brutal!)

2019- Jacoby 38-20 Jags

2020- Rivers 27-20 Jags

2021- Wentz 26-11 Jags (Gut-Wrenching)

2022- Ryan 24-0 Jags 

2023- Minshew - Please!! The DUVAL curse ends with the Stache returning to his starting ground. We are averaging 11 points a game against them in Florida. This series against them in J’Ville contains some of the toughest losses and it’s stinking time we beat this team!! 

• Like 5

I went back and looked at some of the predictions for the Titans game.  Many of you were right on the money!  I quit trying to predict anything years ago, I’m so bad at it.

Here’s a suggestion for those brave enough - Each week when you make a prediction, include all your past game predictions.  

It will be interesting to see who’s our Jeane Dixon (look her up).   Maybe they can also predict lottery numbers?

• Like 1

21 minutes ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

The last 8 years of this matchup in Jacksonville looks like this:

2015- Hasselback 51-16 Jags (Beatdown!)

2016- Luck (London) 30-27 Jags

2017- Jacoby 30-10 Jags

2018- Luck 6-0 Jags (Brutal!)

2019- Jacoby 38-20 Jags

2020- Rivers 27-20 Jags

2021- Wentz 26-11 Jags (Gut-Wrenching)

2022- Ryan 24-0 Jags 

2023- Minshew - Please!! The DUVAL curse ends with the Stache returning to his starting ground. We are averaging 11 points a game against them in Florida. This series against them in J’Ville contains some of the toughest losses and it’s stinking time we beat this team!! 

2021 was a kick to the teeth! It cost us a playoff berth. 2018 was shocking, only time in Luck's career that he was shutout! Those 2 really standout. 

Only game that Jax has lost inexplicably is the Houston game.

That game featured a first half full of a missed FG, a blocked FG and then a fumble on 3 scoring drives for Jags, that set up relatively shorter field position for the Texans to take a big 17-nothing lead., then a kickoff return TD to get 24-10 lead for Texans. 

So, Jags have been taking care of the business unless many things go wrong.

Indy will need to have too many things go right.

Yeah... Nah.... 26 - 19 Jax. 

Throw out all the wins in Duval since 2015. These are two different squads. Colts front 7 is better than the Jags O line, while Colts O line and Jags front 7 are probably a wash. Jags have held down the run pretty well so far, but haven't faced two rbs like Moss and Taylor yet. Jags passing game should be able to exploit the Colts dbs if Lawrence is given time, and assuming he can cure his current case of fumble-its. I see a one score margin that could honestly go either way.

And btw...thank you for sending the Titans to last place. It's where they and their fan base should always reside.

Jags 27

Colts 20

Minshew's lack of mobility will cost the Colts in this one IMO. Jags have a solid front 7, and they will get pressure on Minshew. The offense is better than us as well, and Lawrence and Etienne will drive down the field with ease on this defense. We will make a comeback in the end and get within one score, but it won't be enough to beat a better team as we don't have Richardson.

Im not sure what the score will be but i think our running game will be good against jacksonville, thier defense needs a reality check after the buffalo game. I would like to see front 4 get after the quarterback and some blitz packages to keep them guessing. 

I think the colts will win, after all the years of destroying them with peyton manning and luck, im still not ready to think theyre an above average team. Steichen goes a long way, and we win this week.

Its off topic but that titans head coach has got some funny looking faces. I could watch them just for the comedy on thuer sidelines. Kinda looked like he had to fart all game, just wouldnt come out.