Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 16: Chargers @ Colts, MNF, December 26, 2022, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

7 minutes ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

It doesn’t matter. The season is over. Some of you making way to big of a deal about this.

Seasons over? You don’t say?!

Of course it matters, let Ehlinger develop, he didn’t get a fair shot at it. 2 games is not enough. Foles is HORRIBLE, he has proven it time and time again, he is not starting quarterback material. 

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

We did. Remember the Patriots game? It was the worse than this. These three QBs won’t be Colts next year. 

Let's not pretend like that wasn't Bellichick.  He's made Luck look pretty silly as well.  And let's not pretend like Foles doesn't have way more starting and playing experience than Sam.   But yet he looks awful.  We got 3 games left so Im cool if Sam plays. 

• Like 1

1 minute ago, HOZER said:

Seasons over? You don’t say?!

Of course it matters, let Ehlinger develop, he didn’t get a fair shot at it. 2 games is not enough. Foles is HORRIBLE, he has proven it time and time again, he is not starting quarterback material. 

Sam has had his shot.  No thanks.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Only the biased ones for Foles will tell us he’s the future at backup and they know who they are.

I would clean house and pay a little extra for a vet backup like Brissett for a decent backup, IMO

You really think it’s fair to even say that in this circumstance. It’s really not fair in this situation I don’t think. You can see players on offense have just given up. 

2 minutes ago, krunk said:

Let's not pretend like that wasn't Bellichick.  He's made Luck look pretty silly as well.  And let's not pretend like Foles doesn't have way more starting and playing experience than Sam.   But yet he looks awful.  We got 3 games left so Im cool if Sam plays. 

Fine, it’s not changing anything. So I don’t care who plays cruddy QB