Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: Colts @ Cowboys, SNF, December 4th, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

"Down by contact" was key in that drive, the 1st Cowboy really wasn't when he fumbled but was called that way, and the receiver who "scored" could've easily been ruled down when his hand hit the turf while in the grasp of a defender but the refs just let that play continue.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

lol.. welp...

lucky roll for Lamb... 

that's why you group-tackle... Oke just stood there....right next to the play...... 

9 times out of 10 that's a tackle and if Bobby hits him, it's a huge penalty. Rarely does someone getting rolled like that actually manages to keep from hitting the ground.

I don't blame Bobby in that moment. Just a lucky roll for Lamb.

2 minutes ago, PRnum1 said:

Why was okereke watching the play ?

Our D doesn't gang tackle... at least the DBs and LBs don't... I hated when Moore and Rodgers jump away earlier in the season. Oke isn't a "mean" tackler either. Moore can hit well at times, but avoids gang tackles... 

Just now, EastStreet said:

Our D doesn't gang tackle... at least the DBs and LBs don't... I hated when Moore and Rodgers jump away earlier in the season. Oke isn't a "mean" tackler either. Moore can hit well at times, but avoids gang tackles... 

that’s by design. A lot of coaches are moving away from it because it increases the risk of injury from friendly fire. 

Side note: TOUCHDOWN COLTS!

• Like 1