Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: Colts @ Cowboys, SNF, December 4th, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, EastStreet said:

I'm good with overall balance throughout the game. I'd prefer start with heavy running, and loosening the pass D. 

I'm good with points... and the lead.. 

Points are fine, but a delay on 3rd and 4? I was really hoping we were done with that. And I definitely remain so now. 

• Like 1

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Think it depends on what they do with guys like Dayo, Kelly, Blackmon, Granson, backup QB, P, etc.    Spotrac is projecting another jump to $276M. So if that holds, they should have $53M in cap space right now. That could go pretty fast.   Am curious to see what they do with Paye and his 5th year option.    My guess would be that if next year goes well, we will see one really big move ala 2020. Seemed like that was the initial approach this offseason.
    • I like both Jackson and Hart a decent amount. They are interchangeable for me. I think Hart is more of a Ballard fit with the measurables, so I took him for the sake of this mock draft. We don't have a huge need at RB, but the difference between Estime in the 4th, and the other RBs later is big enough IMO where I'm willing to take an RB in the 4th round here. It's worth it to make the RB position elite with AR as the QB. Plus, I don't like when Taylor goes down and we nothing else at RB. I want to nip that in the bud.    I agree on Mustapha, he just stands out at that point in the 5th to me. Even if he's a backup to Blackmon, Blackmon is a bit injury prone, and he's under a 1-year contract. One of those situations where BPA and depth could be the right move. 
    • Love Latu and Pearsall!   I'd have taken Khyree Jackson over Hart in the 3rd, but Hart is my #2 option outside the first round guys.   I think you're right about Estime, but I don't think our need at RB is big enough to go RB in the 4th round - we have Hull coming back and retained some guys from last season.   Mustapha is more of a SS and I'm not sure that's what we're looking for with Blackmon coming back. There are a few guy sprinkled about day 3 that I think could fit what we want. Jaden Hicks, Trey Taylor and Mark Perry and probably a few others as well, this was just OTOH.   I'm pretty sure we go IOL at some point in the draft and going by RAS Dylan McMahon could be an option there.   I've read Jordan Magee could be a sleeper this draft, haven't watched him yet though.
  • Members

• coltsleafs

coltsleafs 106

• shasta519

shasta519 5,246

• jvan1973

jvan1973 10,749

• ColtStrong2013

ColtStrong2013 3,435

• chad72

chad72 18,172

• Kc77