Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: Colts @ Cowboys, SNF, December 4th, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

The Indianapolis Colts travel to Dallas to play the Cowboys in a Sunday Night Football game. 

The Cowboys rushing offense is among the best but it is facing one of the top five rushing defenses (3.9 y/c). The Colts OL has to be prepared for the Dallas pass rush. They have the most sacks (45) so far this season in the NFL. Per this Final Injury report, T Braden Smith will be out as well as Kenny Moore. However, Quity Paye is expected to make his return.

What are your thoughts on this game? 

Good luck! Enjoy the game. 

Deforest Buckner Football GIF by Indianapolis Colts

• Like 1
  • Thanks 3

Looking at what is happening to the Titans, the Colts O-line is a lot better than we have been  considering all season. The eagles are all over the Titans line. Our line held great against the Eagles. Colts problem: wrong offensive system with the players on team. Change offensive system and Colts would be playoff bound. 

6 minutes ago, IinD said:

Their fans are so amped, looks like a great atmosphere.

Let's play spoiler tonight :thmup:....

Would love it. I have friends who are boy's fans. They have been pretty quiet since the last Colts, boys game.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

A healthy inactive for a QB that has "special sauce" lol.

We're a desperate fan base :)...

1 minute ago, PRnum1 said:

We win this game we're a 1/2 game behind the Chargers who just lost and we are alive for the playoffs.

WHOS WITH ME ??

Who Dis Not Me GIF by Jake Martella

I'm torn honestly. ... Lol

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, IinD said:

Let's hope it's at least entertaining.

Or let's hope the forum is entertaining if the game gets ugly.

Lol it will be entertaining... Not sure who really thinks we have a shot. 

Only way I'll be ticked is if we're winning late and just give it up.. like we did to Washington. Eagles. Steelers. 

• Like 1

It would be a great start to the new week for me with a COLTS WIN. Broke my right fibula friday after noon might get away with out surgery( knowing my luck it will need surgery)  but will know more later in the week. No jumping up and down for me during this game.

23 screws in one leg is enough i think but what would a few more hurt i guess could be worse. 

• Like 1

Just now, strt182 said:

It would be a great start to the new week for me with a COLTS WIN. Broke my right fibula friday after noon might get away with out surgery( knowing my luck it will need surgery)  but will know more later in the week. No jumping up and down for me during this game.

23 screws in one leg is enough i think but what would a few more hurt i guess could be worse. 

Hate to hear that.  Been there, done that.