Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: Colts @ Cowboys, SNF, December 4th, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• There won’t be anyone to sign if they want that long. But they will probably see what happens in OTA. Personally I don’t think colts have a time line. They are on diggs and Simmons schedule. It’s up to them when they feel like signing.
    • I watched the Kansas St.-Texas game from 2023 today and Mitchell was outstanding in that one. One long td(47 yards), another long reception(37 yards) and he had excellent blocks on CJ Baxters' 47 yard td run and two other excellent blocks that sprung runners for huge gains. If you had only watched the first half of that game while scouting Mitchell and saw nothing else you would have taken him in the top 10. That is how impressive he was in the first half of that game. I'll add this also, when watching Texas games from last year watch Mitchell BLOCK. I'm no scout and I don't watch 100's of hours of film, but from what I've seen of him at Georgia and his one year at Texas I don't know how he fell to number 52. Welcome to the Colts Adonai, I hope you burn up the league this year! Go Colts!
    • I was referring muscle-wise not his actual weight. Compared to the start of the season where imo he looked smaller, I think he added a lot more muscle
    • But he carries it well.   Honestly I doubt he’s that big now….   One would think he’s in good shape now that he’s being active for the first time in roughly 6+ months.     Im just thinking out loud….  
    • CJ also made comments about being glad he wasn't drafted by Indy and how Indy is boring. I know he has the nice "humble beginnings" story, but he's making himself feel like a villain early. You don't want to annoy people that might be your future coworkers or employers. It's a bad look. 
  • Members

• KB

KB 1,149

• JediXMan

JediXMan 4,666

• Nate!

Nate! 592

• cjwhiskers

cjwhiskers 862

• w87r

w87r 14,272

Moderators