Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: Colts @ Cowboys, SNF, December 4th, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Smoke317 said:

Then we’re destined for the AFC South cellar.  Levis is all hype.  I don’t know much about McKee but I haven’t heard anything about him being a 1st round QB.

i rather take a chance on his ceiling then watch this trainwreck at QB.   worst case if levis is a bust 2024 class should be even stronger . 

Just now, Smoke317 said:

Then we’re destined for the AFC South cellar.  Levis is all hype.  I don’t know much about McKee but I haven’t heard anything about him being a 1st round QB.

You need to read more. I want no part of Stroud or whoever else you mentioned.  Levis could be the 1st. Pick.

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

It's a 50/50.

Not saying it's a great pass. It was a 50/50.

And we should not run short TE Granson (I think it was him) on 9s

Granson hasn't thrown 12 interceptions

Granson isn't leading the league in turnovers.

Matt Ryan is.

So tired of him at QB. He's the guy throwing the ball, it falls on his shoulders. 

• Like 1

Just now, colts89 said:

I'm not sure why the same people who want to throw want Ryan to sit. Let him end this season out.

No. I’m fine with him sticking around. In fact I want him to play every snap just so there’s 0.000000000% doubt that he’s more washed than a river bed. I want him to have admirably gotten us into position to draft a guy, and then surrender his massive cap hit next year because he’s stealing Jim Irsay’s money. 

• Like 2

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

Matt Ryan is.

So tired of him at QB. He's the guy throwing the ball, it falls on his shoulders. 

His pre-snap reads aren’t what I expected from a vet QB, Rivers was SOOOO MUCH better

• Like 2
  • Thanks 1

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

Matt Ryan is.

not always. But that shows you how close minded you are.

2 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

That would set this team back at least 5 years. I can’t imagine a worse idea.

How do you figure?  If we swap 1sts, it would probably take another 1st, &  a 2nd or 3rd, and possibly a player like Kenny Moore.  I don’t see how that sets us back years.

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

No. I’m fine with him sticking around. In fact I want him to play every snap just so there’s 0.000000000% doubt that he’s more washed than a river bed. I want him to have admirably gotten us into position to draft a guy, and then surrender his massive cap hit next year because he’s stealing Jim Irsay’s money. 

I feel like MR will retire most likely. I can't see him wanting to play football again after this year in particular.

Just now, strt182 said:

not always. But that shows you how close minded you are.

If you lead the league in turnovers, you are the common denominator.

It's not closed minded, its the facts of the mattrer. 

2 people touch the ball every play, and only one of them leads the league in turnovers.

I also didn't say "always" but a pattern is a pattern. 

• Like 1