Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: Colts @ Cowboys, SNF, December 4th, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Lancer1 said:

It was his 1st fumble in several games, if I'm not mistaken

I'm sorry but there is no defense of Ryan 13 fumbles with 10 interception not counting the 3 interceptions and fumble today. Thats a huge problem

• Like 1

Our offense has made a lot of mistakes tonight, but I can't help but think that while we had things close, the Cowboys got a few nonsense calls that they scored off of, which completely shifted the momentum in their direction. If they don't get those calls, is this a different game?

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah our defense is the 1985 Bears , lmao clowns. Lets just crap on Matt Ryan. Par for the course. I am not defending Matt Ryan he played bad but damn you people kill my morale in here. 

The defense is always exposed when our offense is having a good game and the other team has to try hard.

We were still in it until the sail route stud fumbled.

Just now, Lancer1 said:

Didn't look that way in the 1st half,  the legitimate turnovers didn't start to pile up until we were far behind.

the turnovers piled up when Ryan started tossing them.

lets not sugar coat anything here tonight. Ryan is a washed up QB far past his prime, who can make accurate short passes, but struggles imensely with pocket prescence, timing, velocity, and time to release from snap.

it is what it is. 

• Like 4

Just now, Shive said:

Our offense has made a lot of mistakes tonight, but I can't help but think that while we had things close, the Cowboys got a few nonsense calls that they scored off of, which completely shifted the momentum in their direction. If they don't get those calls, is this a different game?

Not to mention how many times did Matt get hit on the head tonight? Starting to wonder…

• Like 2

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yeah our defense is the 1985 Bears , lmao clowns. Lets just crap on Matt Ryan. Par for the course. I am not defending Matt Ryan he played bad but damn you people kill my morale in here. 

Lmao. Non Starter argument. 

The defense can't stop short fields on 4 turnovers on 4 straight drives. When old Matty Ice hands the ball over. 

Our defense has gotten screwed by the refs over and over. Two turnovers overturned by ref nonsense, and possibly the worst PI call ever. 

Thing is Ryan is good for ensuring that this offense scores under 20 points a game.  We need him playing to ensure the tank.  The last thing we need is Foles trying to come in and ball out in the hope of putting some good tape out there for his next team.  Either stick with Matt or go to Sam.  Whichever ensures we lose out.

• Like 1

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

lets not sugar coat anything here tonight. Ryan is a washed up QB far past his prime, who can make accurate short passes, but struggles imensely with pocket prescence, timing, velocity, and time to release from snap.

it is what it is. 

Let’s add he is awful at setting protections too.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

I'm sorry but there is no defense of Ryan 13 fumbles with 10 interception not counting the 3 interceptions and fumble today. Thats a huge problem

So a tipped pass that is intercepted, and 2 picks in which his recievers are undercut because they doncome back for the ball are all Matt's fault I guess.

• Like 2

Just now, AustinnKaine said:

it is what it is. 

Just think the Colts traded for him. What does that say about evaluating players?

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1