Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 13: Colts @ Cowboys, SNF, December 4th, 2022, 8:15PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, colts89 said:

I feel like MR will retire most likely. I can't see him wanting to play football again after this year in particular.

But if he does, and they decide to try to run it back with him next year….. 

And that’s absolutely something Ballard would do. So until he retires and he’s inactive on game day we have to keep the option on the table. 

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

We need to stop projecting who will be good. Knkw one knows until they play. We all have opinions but truth is we don’t know.

That's literally what scouting and drafting is all about. Watching players in college and projecting them into the NFL is what every team does every year...

4 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

There’s zero reason that should have been designed for Granson. It’s all moot though. 

I hate whenever I see Granson outside... why??? lol... If you want a TE outside, go Woods... Or Pierce or Pitt if you want a 50/50 guy. Or PC outside if you want speed. Just not a slow and short TE... 

You're right though... moot... 

Patriots, Steelers now the cowboys.. My 3  most hated team and all will be losses. Do we get to play Tom Brady too?

I'm really  starting to lose pride for this team.

Alright tgis is ridiculous .. they need to release Ryan from.his contract the moment the plane touches back in Indy.