Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Cowboys Predictions


danlhart87
 Share

Recommended Posts

Cowboys 37 Colts 17 or something like that. 

 

They are going to break our will and after the bye week, we will have plenty of questions whether Sam E has to start the rest of the way.

 

We just can't hit 20 points man!!! 2 games all year where we got more than 17, right??

Link to comment
Share on other sites

4 minutes ago, JediXMan said:

Well they lost to a 3-7 Steelers team so.

 

Warning Jeff Goldblum GIF by MOODMAN

 

 

And made that Steelers team look pretty well balanced.  Pickett had 3 bad passes in a row causing a three and out in the 3Q.  Other than that, the Steelers looked good all game.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

43 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Cowboys 37 Colts 17 or something like that. 

 

They are going to break our will and after the bye week, we will have plenty of questions whether Sam E has to start the rest of the way.

 

We just can't hit 20 points man!!! 2 games all year where we got more than 17, right??

I'd be surprised if we score on the cowboys

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Like with the Eagles game, we'll probably be heavy underdogs. Hopefully the adversity of playing on the road and trying to avoid a 3rd consecutive loss will bring the best out of everyone and we'll find a way to win, especially since it can't really help us in the conference.

  • Like 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

7 minutes ago, Lancer1 said:

Like with the Eagles game, we'll probably be heavy underdogs. Hopefully the adversity of playing on the road and trying to avoid a 3rd consecutive loss will bring the best out of everyone and we'll find a way to win, especially since it can't really help us in the conference.


I thought unicorns were real too. :) 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Well this game is on the road. And the Colts were lucky to not get beat by two scores at home against a poor PIT team. 

 

And they were still technically in the hunt.

 

DAL is basically better in every aspect. My prediction is that we see Sam E. make an appearance.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 hours ago, chad72 said:

Cowboys 37 Colts 17 or something like that. 

 

They are going to break our will and after the bye week, we will have plenty of questions whether Sam E has to start the rest of the way.

 

We just can't hit 20 points man!!! 2 games all year where we got more than 17, right??

 

Sam E. is making another appearance this season...no doubt.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Just now, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

And you don't think it would? Lol

It depends on your goal - if you want the highest possible draft pick, then winning any more games would affect how high that pick ends up being but if you want the Colts to compete in every game and win as many of them as they can and let the draft chips fall where they may, then it would not. 

 

I'm in the latter category.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

I put on this forum back in September we had 5 automatic losses this year. At Jags, at Tennessee, At NE, Home steelers, at cowplops! I don't consider myself an overly smart guy but we are 0-4 right now about to go 0-5 in those 5 games. And just to point out this is just history repeating itself. Just the way it is in the nfl. We play just as bad as we have to to lose. Turnovers, dumb decisions, critically bad officiating. Over and over and over again. We don't have Bert Jones, Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck to pull games out and overcome those 3 areas of such importance in nfl games. So after this loss next Sunday night we will have good chances to win some(or all) of the remaining 4 games.

  • Like 1
Link to comment
Share on other sites

1 hour ago, Lancer1 said:

It depends on your goal - if you want the highest possible draft pick, then winning any more games would affect how high that pick ends up being but if you want the Colts to compete in every game and win as many of them as they can and let the draft chips fall where they may, then it would not. 

 

I'm in the latter category.

 

And what will they gain by competing in every game and winning a couple??? 

.....a participation trophy?? 

Odds are the better you draft the better chance you have of getting a Blue Chip player and in the.Colts case having a better choice of a QB for the future. 

 

Hoping for the colts winning this year and enjoying a few hours in the afternoon a couple more times.is like a parent spending juniors tuition on weekends of partying and expensive vacations..a parent that does that would be selfish....and some of us fans feel like the.colts.are.our babies and want what's best for their.future. :funny:

 

Whatever happens, enjoy.

 

Harvard University GIF by Harvard Alumni Association

  • Haha 2
Link to comment
Share on other sites

10 minutes ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

 

And what will they gain by competing in every game and winning a couple??? 

.....a participation trophy?? 

Odds are the better you draft the better chance you have of getting a Blue Chip player and in the.Colts case having a better choice of a QB for the future. 

 

Hoping for the colts winning this year and enjoying a few hours in the afternoon a couple more times.is like a parent spending juniors tuition on weekends of partying and expensive vacations..a parent that does that would be selfish....and some of us fans feel like the.colts.are.our babies and want what's best for their.future. :funny:

 

Whatever happens, enjoy.

 

Harvard University GIF by Harvard Alumni Association

I think if we beat Dallas, Irsay should hang a banner up saying "We beat America's team in 2022" Homer Simpson Laughing GIF

  • Haha 3
Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    • No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...