Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts Cowboys Predictions

danlhart87

• Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Coltsfan98 said:

I predict Ryan ends up dead, Parsons in jail for murder and all five olinemen in there with him as accomplices. 

And it'll be awesome for us Colts fans watching 100K+ fans having a blast high fiving and the announcers gushing over everything Cowboys.

Plus we get to stay up until midnight to witness it...:(

14 hours ago, Myles said:

It'll be the first game this season that I root against the Colts.   Damn it!  I hate the Cowboys so it'll be hard to root against the Colts.  

We need this loss though.

Good thing is you don't need to make any efforts and stress for that which will eventually happen. 

Still Dallas seems to play down to the opponents this year, and the game could be equal more or less before they get to break away. 

7 hours ago, VikingsFanInChennai said:

Good thing is you don't need to make any efforts and stress for that which will eventually happen. 

Still Dallas seems to play down to the opponents this year, and the game could be equal more or less before they get to break away. 

i don't think I will have to stay up and watch the whole thing.

18 hours ago, LJpalmbeacher2 said:

And what will they gain by competing in every game and winning a couple??? 

.....a participation trophy?? 

Odds are the better you draft the better chance you have of getting a Blue Chip player and in the.Colts case having a better choice of a QB for the future. 

Hoping for the colts winning this year and enjoying a few hours in the afternoon a couple more times.is like a parent spending juniors tuition on weekends of partying and expensive vacations..a parent that does that would be selfish....and some of us fans feel like the.colts.are.our babies and want what's best for their.future. :funny:

Whatever happens, enjoy.

Harvard University GIF by Harvard Alumni Association

Just once this year I'd like to see the Colts show up and do well in a primetime game this season, and this is 1 of only 2 we have left, and the last one on the road - it would be a pretty big win against a quality opponent at their house on a nationwide stage.

9 hours ago, bluephantom87 said:

Who knows? I just want this miserable season to be over with. SO disappointed with my beloved Colts but there's always next year. 

Do you watch other NFL games?

I do.  I can enjoy the rest of the NFL season even if it is over for the Colts.  I'm pulling for the Bills, Titans, Vikings and Skins to do something in the playoffs but I don't really see it happening.

On 11/29/2022 at 3:23 PM, IinD said:

Could flex scheduling get us out of this one? Don't want to be up until midnight for some garbage football like last night.

Oh no they won't do that... Its the over hyped Cowboys!! They will try to use us as the sacrificial lambs to keep PROMOTING the hype train. Not expecting much from our anemic offense just hoping the defense can keep it respectable because the Cowboys LOVE to front run on subpar (thanks Ballard) teams.

1 hour ago, bluephantom87 said:

Oh no they won't do that... Its the over hyped Cowboys!! They will try to use us as the sacrificial lambs to keep PROMOTING the hype train. Not expecting much from our anemic offense just hoping the defense can keep it respectable because the Cowboys LOVE to front run on subpar (thanks Ballard) teams.

Yeah that's what I figured after others told me here it didn't get flexed.

They want America's team to smash the down and out team. Unfortunately that's us right now..

Interesting fact (at least I think it is). The last time the Colts & Cowboys played (2018), the Colts won 23-0. The only players who played in that game for the Colts who will be playing in this game are Ryan Kelly & Grover Stewart. 

Leonard, Lewis, Moore, Sanchez, not playing, and probably not Wilkins. 

1 minute ago, coltsva said:

Interesting fact (at least I think it is). The last time the Colts & Cowboys played (2018), the Colts won 23-0. The only players who played in that game for the Colts who will be playing in this game are Ryan Kelly & Grover Stewart. 

Nelson played  and will be playing but you nailed it other than that. We had Andrew Luck so even when we were 1-5 that season, I wasn't worried.

6 hours ago, Myles said:

Do you watch other NFL games?

I do.  I can enjoy the rest of the NFL season even if it is over for the Colts.  I'm pulling for the Bills, Titans, Vikings and Skins to do something in the playoffs but I don't really see it happening.

I do. I'm a true football junkie. Been around the game my whole life. This season is just different for me. When I watch some of the other contending teams that I follow it just REMINDS me of WHERE many felt the Colts SHOULD be by now.

So for me the Colt's situation is just putting a damper on my desire to enjoy other games THIS season. Their reality right now is them being CLOSER to the cellar of the weak afc south than it is challenging for the division. Six years into Ballard's tenure and some feel a total or mini rebuild is needed. Unless some necessary changes are made the Colts will become a team where contention is non attainable and spotty MORAL victories will become our SB.

1 hour ago, coltsva said:

At home, with Luck, and our OL playing at a very high level was what 2018 was. 6 straight games of Luck throwing 3 TDs was what 2018 was. Marlon Mack was feasting that day. I remember that. 

Our OL is not the same, the Cowboys offense is more balanced than 4 years ago, plus their D has improved considerably in talent as well. 

1 minute ago, strt182 said:

Colts win or atleast cover the spread. 

Colts are good at covering the spread typically in games where they have close to a 9 or 10 point spread. Did that vs Eagles, vs Chiefs, so yeah, I can see a game close to a TD but I can also see a game before the bye week get away from us.

26 minutes ago, Mr.Debonair said:

Cowboys -32

Colts- 13

I'd say that's about right. We'll be good for a solid 2 turnovers as per usual.

Defense will be dead by the 4th and they'll run a couple TD's in in the 4th to make it lopsided.

Archived