Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11: Eagles @ Colts, Nov. 20, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

4 minutes ago, bluephantom87 said:

Colts wasted nice field position throughout trying to run and play tight. Frazier was ok last week against a bad team but this looked like Frank all over again. Qb number wise and points scored. (low again)

Why would you call if you had Ryan has the quarterback. Jeff has made a mistake putting Ryan back in. 

• Like 1

We I am sure  glad we got rid of Frank. Man the offence has turned the corner and man the Oline men have  truly showed  their dominance today. What a joke this Oline has become. I think we can sure throw out the theory that it is because of the scheme.  I saw the big three get abused and the other 2...wow!!]

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

We I am sure  glad we got rid of Frank. Man the offence has turned the corner and man the Oline men have  truly showed  their dominance today. What a joke this Oline has become. I think we can sure throw out the theory that it is because of the scheme.  I saw the big three get abused and the other 2...wow!!]

Your whole existence on this forum is being miserable. Probably would help you out if you just didn't watch.