Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11: Eagles @ Colts, Nov. 20, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts, 1-0 under  their interim head coach Jeff Saturday, host the 8-1 Philadelphia Eagles this Sunday afternoon. 

The Colts won last week with Matt Ryan back at QB and Jonathan Taylor running for well over 100 yards. The Eagles lost their first game last week and will want to get back to winning again. It should be a fun game to watch. 

The Colts' final Injury Repor::

Eagles are playing without:

OUT

CB Josh Jobe (hamstring)

RESERVE/INJURED

DE Derek Barnett
DT Jordan Davis
TE Dallas Goedert
TE Jaeden Graham
CB Avonte Maddox
DE Janarius Robinson (designated to return)
DT Marlon Tuipulotu

What are your thoughts on the game?

Good Luck.  Enjoy your football Sunday! :colts:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 3

6 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

We need this game badly, if we win and the Pats, Chargers, and Bengals all lose, every team will be 5-5, we will be 5-5-1. That would put us right in the thick of everything for a WildCard. 

Everyone would be at 50% win percentage. Colts have played one more game but that tie helps.  Pats play jets and Vikings next two weeks so good chance they lose one or both. Chargers are getting their WR back but KC is down a couple. Bengals will probably best Steelers but it is a division game in pittsburgh so who knows.

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Everyone would be at 50% win percentage. Colts have played one more game but that tie helps.  Pats play jets and Vikings next two weeks so good chance they lose one or both. Chargers are getting their WR back but KC is down a couple. Bengals will probably best Steelers but it is a division game in pittsburgh so who knows.

Bengals have a rough schedule down the stretch too and we play Pitt next week here.

• Like 1

Ahh man, been a quick morning, not quick enough though. Ready for game time.

Teams to root for in Week 11:

Colts(4-5-1) vs Eagles 

Bears(3-7)/ or Falcons(4-6) - draft spot 

Browns(3-6) vs Bills - draft spot 

Jets vs Patriots(5-4) - Wild card implications

Rams(3-6)/ or Saints(3-7) - draft spot 

Lions(3-6) vs Giants - draft spot

Panthers(3-7) vs Ravens - draft spot

Texans(1-7-1) vs Commanders(5-5) - trade draft spot and draft spot 

Raiders(2-7)/ or Broncos(3-6) - draft spot

Vikings vs Cowboys - it's the Vikings, duh.

Steelers(3-6) vs Bengals(5-4)  wild card and draft spot

Chiefs vs Chargers(5-4) wild card 

Cardinals(4-6) vs 49ers draft spot

Green Bay already let us down on Thursday.boo booing GIF

• Like 4
  • Thanks 1

This is a huge game for so many reasons. If we win this game the confidence will grow dramatically. Our beloved (Colts) has not played with confidence in a long time and it’s about time. It will put us at 500 and bring the playoff picture closer to us but of course it’s going to be a very uphill battle. And lastly for Saturday please gonna go against a very explosive team let’s see how he reacts in high pressure. I’m hoping for all the best as usual. I’ll be in section 640 turn the boys on today. Let’s go (Horse)

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

5 minutes ago, indyagent17 said:

This is a huge game for so many reasons. If we win this game the confidence will grow dramatically. Our beloved (Colts) has not played with confidence in a long time and it’s about time. It will put us at 500 and bring the playoff picture closer to us but of course it’s going to be a very uphill battle. And lastly for Saturday please gonna go against a very explosive team let’s see how he reacts in high pressure. I’m hoping for all the best as usual. I’ll be in section 640 turn the boys on today. Let’s go (Horse)

This game is huge, with a win we get back to .500 which puts us in the wildcard race again. It also will show me, we can beat anyone if we win this game.

1 hour ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Good news smith is good and the illnsss guys are playing.

QB Nick Foles
WR Mike Strachan
S Trevor Denbow
DE Kwity Paye
T Matt Pryor
TE Jelani Woods
DT Chris Williams

It could be that Pryor has caught the illness... Or it could be that Jeff Saturday is not a fan. LOL

About 10 minutes until kickoff...

Things I would like to see...

Last week we used our tight ends to block. The 3 losses before we were only blocking with 5 and blitzes were killing us... Last week we blocked with 5, 6, and sometimes 7... Use Pinter here... This helped JT get going, and gave Matt Ryan some time to throw the ball. 

I want to see our tight ends have technically sound blocks. This is a weakness of ours. 

In the passing game, I want us to attack James Bradberry. Do not throw 50/50 balls on the other side of the field. Attack Bradberry with Parris, Pierce, and Dulin. Pittman will likely see a lot of his routes against Darius Slay. Watch our #11 against their #2. I am curious if the Eagles try to man that up... Pittman's strength is getting open in the zone... Not sure they want to see him finding holes in the zone and getting hot. 

Run the ball... Play keep away... Long drives with points... Have a chance to win at the end. 

On defense, only send 4 and drop the rest. Keep a spy in the middle in case Hurts escapes the pocket. Make Hurts beat us throwing the ball. 

It is a tough task, but if the Colts play their brand of football then they can be in this game. A strong rushing attack and the Colts can control this game. 

Let's Go!!!! :)

• Like 1