Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11: Eagles @ Colts, Nov. 20, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

4 hours ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I guess you are ok with someone grabbing the facemask of a QB?? I could care less about teh 2 fails from the 50. That call was obvious so the 2 fails should not have mattered. 

Dude we would have 1st goal from the 3. Whatever.

Just trying to help you out, for future reference, but the saying is “I could NOT care less”.  Different meaning than you COULD care less, which implies you have a level of caring.  

Anyway, no disrespect meant, just want to help sort you out.  Cheers.  :)

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, rockywoj said:

Just trying to help you out, for future reference, but thyme saying is “I could NOT care less”.  Different meaning than you COULD care less, which implies you have a level of caring.  

Anyway, no disrespect meant, just want to help sort you out.  Cheers.  :)

You knew what I meant, I have had probably 12 beers by now. Thanks though I appreciate your high IQ.

14 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

You knew what I meant, I have had probably 12 beers by now. Thanks though I appreciate your high IQ.

See, you took it EXACTLY like I didn’t mean for you to, being that I read sarcasm in your

”high IQ” comment.  Seriously, I’ve seen you post the saying before with the same error.  I meant ZERO condescension and was not in any way belittling you.  All I wanted to do was correct you so you know the saying moving forward.  My intentions were pure and I meant no offence.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, rockywoj said:

See, you took it EXACTLY like I didn’t mean for you too, being that I read sarcasm in you high IQ comment.  Seriously, I’ve seen you post the saying before with the same error.  I meant ZERO condescension and was not in any way belittling you.  All I wanted to do was correct you so you know the saying moving forward.  My intentions were pure and I meant no offence.

It is all good, I make mistakes all the time. I see what you are talking about. No biggy, really.

• Like 1

• 2 weeks later...
  • NFLfan locked this topic