Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Week 11: Eagles @ Colts, Nov. 20, 2022, 1:00PM ET

NFLfan

1 minute ago, Dingus McGirt said:

All that B****ing and the game was still in the balance.

We gave this game away because the QB and Oline is trash, Ballard created this, its an open forum for people to bi* if they want. Dont like it dont read its that simple

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

We I am sure  glad we got rid of Frank. Man the offence has turned the corner and man the Oline men have  truly showed  their dominance today. What a joke this Oline has become. I think we can sure throw out the theory that it is because of the scheme.  I saw the big three get abused and the other 2...wow!!]

its talent you win games with talent people hold ballard up like a god for no reason  .  left tackle is the most important spot on the line and ballard wanted a pryor to start .    when you have a bad QB and no left tackle your not winning games its that simple

• Like 1

Booooo.  This is a game that got away. :(

Missed FG, brutal drop by Campbell that potentially cost 4 points, way too many OL penalties, missed Face mask penalty, defense blunder in taking the bad defensive PI late.  But yet, if only they had made that missed FG, they win. Ugh.

But at least the team was in there fighting, winning 3 of 4 quarters.  Team looks much better to me with Saturday at the helm, as compared to Reich. 

• Like 2

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

its talent you win games with talent people hold ballard up like a god for no reason  .  left tackle is the most important spot on the line and ballard wanted a pryor to start .    when you have a bad QB and no left tackle your not winning games its that simple

And a washes up center and an average LG and RT and sub par RG

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, Restinpeacesweetchloe said:

Two chances at mid field and a chance to put it away late and they fail. Just all around a failure and Ballard created most of this mess.

I guess you are ok with someone grabbing the facemask of a QB?? I could care less about teh 2 fails from the 50. That call was obvious so the 2 fails should not have mattered. 

1 minute ago, SurfinKal said:

"scored easily"? are you new here?

Dude we would have 1st goal from the 3. Whatever.

3 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Yes it is, we would had have 1st and goal and would have scored easily to go up 20-10. This seems fixed to me. It was a clear penalty, I am so sick of this crap.

colts cant even get a touchdown at their own 5  the eagle dominated that play and sacked ryan . it would be a cheap first down you need to prove it on the field not beg for flags

• Like 1

1 minute ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

I guess you are ok with someone grabbing the facemask of a QB?? I could care less about teh 2 fails from the 50. That call was obvious so the 2 fails should not have mattered. 

Dude we would have 1st goal from the 3. Whatever.

Not scoring when you have it at midfield to start and eagles fumbling open kickoff Id what killed them.

Just now, coming on strong said:

colts cant even get a touchdown at their own 5  the eagle dominated that play and sacked ryan . it would be a cheap first down you need to prove it on the field not beg for flags

So facemasking is ok in your book. We would have had 1st goal from the 3 and just give the ball to Taylor at that point.

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

The LT position is easily our most glaring need. Raimann killed a lot of momentum with his inability today.

3 minutes ago, IndySouthsider said:

Missing that Facemask was really a terrible error. Not even sure how you can act as if it wasn’t. It wasn’t as if their offense was stellar. 

Refs have been real consequential in games this year, the Jets & Pats were tied at 3 with less than a minute left when New England pulled off an 84 yard punt return for a touchdown, aided by an unflagged block in the back in the middle of the field.

Just now, 2006Coltsbestever said:

So facemasking is ok in your book. We would have had 1st goal from the 3 and just give the ball to Taylor at that point.

no its not but you cant win games like this .   i thought the offense would be better after last week , and they are the same offense .  its not a big deal to me because the team isnt a super bowl team anyway .   we need a left tackle and QB  it was a fun week with saturday getting his win but my expectations are cooled off now and i see clearly the colts have problems

• Like 1

1 minute ago, JMichael557 said:

Why would you call if you had Ryan has the quarterback. Jeff has made a mistake putting Ryan back in. 

So Sam was the answer?! I remember his two starts NOTHING special and that Pats game, YIKES!!! Jeff made the right call because Sam wouldn't have even won that Raider game. ALL the qbs on this roster are subpar ESPECIALLY Sam who doesn't look the same against STARTING nfl defenses! He can't make a career against 4th string pre-season defenses!!!

My point was to mix it up on offense. Once Philly started shutting down the run the Colts continued to force the run on early downs! I think Matt is washed (believed that BEFORE we aquired him) BUT he is the lesser of the evils in our qb room. I'm still baffled that Ballard is getting a pass for this mess. This team is a LONG way from being a contender. Just good enough to give flashes here and there after SIX YEARS of building. 

37 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

What a bunch of nonsense, missed facemask, and it is like the league always wants a young new shiny QB to shine, Hurts is a hero now. This game was a pile of screwy crap Angry Homer Simpson GIF by FOX TV

The Eagles lost last week against the Commanders possibly because of a non-call of a Facemask. The Eagles TE fumbled while he was trying to protect himself from the onvious facemask. It was right in front of the ref. Not called. The NFL fined the player but it does not change the outcome of the game. The Eagles TE missed this game against the Colts and is on IR because of the opponent grabbing the facemask and moving his head violently.

It happens a lot. This whole week Vikings fans have been complaining about the refs. 

1 minute ago, NFLfan said:

The Eagles lost last week against the Commanders possibly because of a non-call of a Facemask. The Eagles TE fumbled while he was trying to protect himself from the onvious facemask. It was right in front of the ref. Not called. The NFL fined the player but it does not change the outcome of the game. The Eagles TE missed this game against the Colts and is on IR because of the opponent grabbing the facemask and moving his head violently.

It happens a lot. This whole week Vikings fans have been complaining about the refs. 

Difference is, it happened against our QB/a QB who the REFS have been babying all year. Obvious call that would sealed us the game, this game here cost us the season.

4 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Difference is, it happened against our QB/a QB who the REFS have been babying all year. Obvious call that would sealed us the game, this game here cost us the season.

Ok. I did not see that play. 

2 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Ok. I did not see that play. 

Matt Ryan got his head twisted around via face mask, it would have gave us a 1st and goal at the 3 when we were up 13-10. Instead the sack was allowed and we kick a FG to only go up 16-10. Leaving the door wide open for the leagues new hero in Hurts, how convenient lmao . I knew when they got the ball back they would would win. Too predictable. It is like watching the WWF, wrestling is less predictable than this crap. 

5 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

Matt Ryan got his head twisted around via face mask, it would have gave us a 1st and goal at the 3 when we were up 13-10. Instead the sack was allowed and we kick a FG to only go up 16-10. Leaving the door wide open for the leagues new hero in Hurts, how convenient lmao . I knew when they got the ball back they would would win. Too predictable. It is like watching the WWF, wrestling is less predictable than this crap. 

Ah. Ok. That was bad.