Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game#9: Colts @ Patriots, November 6, ,2022, 1PM ET

NFLfan

7 minutes ago, DiogoSales said:

Tell me about it.. The diference is that I'm brazillian, so 150 bucks are 500 bucks on our coin 

I'm oliving in Hungary, and it was lot mor coins in our currency. I wanted to watch the first game, for free and later forgot to cease the subscription and they deducted it. I wouldn't mind it, if they weren't as bad as they are.

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, TaylorTheStudMuffin said:

You have a mobile QB. Why aren’t they running some boot legs. So we know how to run a screen pass? It’s awful.

Whoever scores first might win.

I blame the playcaller who won't call for any misdirection plays to slow down this relentless pass rush.

Just now, HungarianColtsFan said:

I'm oliving in Hungary, and it was lot mor coins in our currency. I wanted to watch the first game, for free and later forgot to cease the subscription and they deducted it. I wouldn't mind if they weren't such bad as they are.

I have game pass for almost 8 years now..

But hey, used to worth it

4 minutes ago, krunk said:

The Pats are bad at run defense so lets get to the running game and play action.  Get away from all this stuff that has him standing dead center in the middle of the pocket.   They are not blocking 

The Pats D might be bad at run defense, but we are certainly worse at run blocking. Equally as bad at pass blocking. Any offense starts at the line, and we don't have that unfortunately.