Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

2022 Game 5: Colts @ Broncos, Thursday Night Football, 10/6/22

NFLfan

Just now, Mr.Debonair said:

Ballard needs another extension!! His O-line is dominating 

This is all on the dummy who thought putting a rookie fcs player in at LT against a team that has good pass rushers and fixing the offensive line by moving players that are playing well out of position. I am amazed on the amount of bad decisions when it comes to preparing/coaching this week. 

• Thanks 2

1 minute ago, Zoltan said:

This is all on the dummy who thought putting a rookie fcs player in at LT against a team that has good pass rushers and fixing the offensive line by moving players that are playing well out of position. I am amazed on the amount of bad decisions when it comes to preparing/coaching this week. 

Preach. 

Same dude put Granson vs Simmons last week. 

Just now, Zoltan said:

Oh no I’m not absolving him of any blame but in all honesty the depth on this line stinkssss and that is on the forums greatest GM ever, Ballard

Just now, Nesjan3 said:

but but, Q is definitely worth 20 mil a year, C and RT are also worth another 20 MIl. bahahahahahaaha. Dont even have a LT and its the most expensive line and might be the worst in the league currently

why not just wait to sign Q i dont get the rush no one is gonna jump in to out bid the colts and offer him 21 million a year .

2 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

stunts and twists are not our friends....

nothing Pryor can do though. dude just bounced right passed Smith. 

They know our OL communication is not gonna be good with all these changes on a short week. 

For all of us that are season-ticket holders we have really watched this team decline over the years. It’s just a train wreck and how much patience could Jim have watching this unfold

every week. I know this has been discussed ad nauseam but how much money have a season holder paid the last 5 years??!! We deserve better 

7 minutes ago, runthepost said:

Matt Ryan has terrible awareness 

He's looking down the field for somebody open...you can see him looking around the field....being protected by a 6th rounder, 5th rounder, a rookie developmental guy, a rookie TE, ......and Lurch.