Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leonard, Pascal and Willis all ruled OUT

Jeff Monday

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, colts89 said:

The only silver lining is that it happened against the only NFC team we have left on the schedule.

Not sure on the players statuses nor all the covid rules but hopefully a good chunk of them can come back by next week.

Leonard is out next week too due to being unvaxxed

1 minute ago, colts89 said:

The only silver lining is that it happened against the only NFC team we have left on the schedule.

Not sure on the players statuses nor all the covid rules but hopefully a good chunk of them can come back by next week.

Leonard is out two games. I think most others are vaccinated though.

7 minutes ago, coming on strong said:

now leonard and nelson are out next week colts could easily be out of the playoffs next week .  leonard wanted to be a tough guy now he hurts the team

tough selfish guy.  I got vaccinated to attend my daughters wedding in Maui.   These punks won't get vaccinated to help their team that is paying them millions of dollars.

Nobody likes to believe it, but the NFL and Vegas betting odds always get real shifty towards the end of the year. COVID just gave them one more platform to meddle in the outcome of games, standings and last but not least, where the betting money goes. So sad to see the integrity of the game collapse. 

Just now, bWild said:

Nobody likes to believe it, but the NFL and Vegas betting odds always get real shifty towards the end of the year. COVID just gave them one more platform to meddle in the outcome of games, standings and last but not least, where the betting money goes. So sad to see the integrity of the game collapse. 

This has nothing to do with betting odds

Archived