Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leonard, Pascal and Willis all ruled OUT

Jeff Monday

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Just now, chad72 said:

It’s a herd mentality, if you don’t go with it, your voice gets drowned. Ultimately the ones that get in late lose our anyways.

people made a lot of money off of what you listed, and then got out of them if they were smart

it was pretty obvious what was going to happen with gamestop, dogecoin was harder to predict but there were still a lot of people that did well if they moved quick 

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

They have a choice yes bur now they have team mates they have to answer to when they miss the playoffs.

Yes, I agree they do, but if the team thought this was an issue earlier in the season when players first opted not to get vaccinated then it was the teams choice to retain them or trade them before the deadline. Since they didnt trade them, all the team could do is provide depth. Now we all have to accept it and hope for the best. 

Just now, jeepnkal said:

Yes, I agree they do, but if the team thought this was an issue earlier in the season when players first opted not to get vaccinated then it was the teams choice to retain them or trade them before the deadline. Since they didnt trade them, all the team could do is provide depth. Now we all have to accept it and hope for the best. 

Oh it’s all good until it costs the team. Players you know are * when they have been this close to the playoffs. 

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

Wentz and Taylor are going to have to have huge games. When Leonard does his next presser before the jags game it’s going to be interesting. I hold the media asks him the right questions. 

I’m honestly not looking forward to the first half of hard knocks. The second half too if we don’t win.

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

They have a choice yes bur now they have team mates they have to answer to when they miss the playoffs.

At the beginning of the season the Colts said everyone got together and we’re okay with each others choices.

Yeah it sucks but it’s a personal choice for THEIR OWN bodies.

Its pretty selfish of media and fans to be mad because the Colts might lose a game over a important Heath CHOICE.. (Right or Wrong)

and before anyone says anything, I’m vaxed.

12 minutes ago, BlackTiger said:

they are probably referring to broadcasters picking against us last week even while favored in the points spread

there  are some broadcasters out there that are clearly biased against this team though, like Bruschi and evans

Look….    This is the same media that as of today, thus minute have the Colts ranked 8.5 on the Power Ranking.   6 media outlets all ranked the Colts as a playoff team with an average rank of 8.5.    

The Cards are still the favorite.   Predicting they will beat us us NOT being biased against us.   We can still lose today and make the playoffs. 

2 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Wentz and Taylor are going to have to have huge games. When Leonard does his next presser before the jags game it’s going to be interesting. I hold the media asks him the right questions. 

I cant wait to see it. Doyel wants to go all in on them. You can tell by the probing questions he had for Carson at the last presser. 

2 minutes ago, bravo4460 said:

At the beginning of the season the Colts said everyone got together and we’re okay with each others choices.

Yeah it sucks but it’s a personal choice for THEIR OWN bodies.

Its pretty selfish of media and fans to be mad because the Colts might lose a game over a important Heath CHOICE.. (Right or Wrong)

and before anyone says anything, I’m vaxed.

Sure it’s all good when it had not effected any games yet. It’s a totally different story now when it could cost them them the playoffs and some money.

19 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I agree. They just have their priorities. I don't blame them at all.

The problem is, that I think, we are debating about the vaccine, when this debate should not be about the vaccine. Put anything in place of the word "vaccine". Anything which would give competitive disadvantage for the team if a player decides to do it or not do it. Would you say it's ok because it is his priority? I doubt so. I'm almost certain, that you would say what I say: make your choice. Either sign your lucrative contract and then give up some of your personal preferences if that gives competitive disadvantage for the team ... or don't sign that contract.

My main concern is our secondary against Murray and his receivers.  Our overall offense dominates their overall defense and our run defense is better than their run offense.  Their pass attack has the potential to dominate our secondary.  Go Colts!!!

55 minutes ago, Knuckles79 said:

Lol doing something for your family versus your job is two separate situations. I will do anything and everything for my family. I can't say the same for my job. Jobs are replaceable family is not. 

Your beliefs are not the same as everyone else's. The vaccination doesn't stop you from spreading if you test positive so why are the rules even different from vaccinated and un-vaccinated.

Because your viral load is lower if you’re unvaccinated. That means not only will you suffer less symptoms, you are also less likely to be a super spreader.

31 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I don't blame the players for not taking the COVID shot. I blame the NFL rules concerning it. Part of me thinks that these rules were made to pressure players to get the shot.

Of course they were! And that’s not a bad thing.

Wentz is going to have to have one of his best games today I feel if we want to win. Murray will score.

If Leonard isn't there to spy on Murray, he'll be able to get out a few scramble plays out there and score  (both running and extending pass plays). Especially with our 2 starting safeties from last week being out.

We'll see I suppose. Don't have to much of an emotional reaction because this was bound to happen with this team and the regulations the NFL set up from the beginning of the season. They knew what could happen. Gotta live with it and the players we do have gotta step up.

Also, I can see more new cases for many teams starting next week considering all the traveling that is bound to happen across the US in the next few days... I can see a few games being delayed next week if thats the case. I hope Carson stays in his own bubble next week for sure.

1 hour ago, Myles said:

tough selfish guy.  I got vaccinated to attend my daughters wedding in Maui.   These punks won't get vaccinated to help their team that is paying them millions of dollars.

If your a nurse in NYS and don't get vaccinated , you get fired even if you've been saving lives throughout the pandemic.

If your a multi million dollar NFL player and don't get vaccinated, you sit out 2 games but still collect your paycheck.

Something seems to be off.

25 minutes ago, chad72 said:

I get it. You make your bed, you sleep in it.

It’s like some neighbors of mine that move into my subdivision knowing it has an HOA but whine about it once they get a letter for not keeping up their yard.

It is what it is. Have to roll with who we have and get behind them.

Are you so comprehending in your life in general? I mean if you buy an expensive ticket for a concert and the rock star skips the concert because "he has other preferences", then what you do? You say it is what it is, roll on, put it behind? Or you want your money back? :D

22 minutes ago, jeepnkal said:

Good take on it, agreed. We are all rooting for the same team and are aware of the situation, the best we can do is also hope for the best and roll with the punches.

1 hour ago, Knuckles79 said:

Lol doing something for your family versus your job is two separate situations. I will do anything and everything for my family. I can't say the same for my job. Jobs are replaceable family is not. 

Your beliefs are not the same as everyone else's. The vaccination doesn't stop you from spreading if you test positive so why are the rules even different from vaccinated and un-vaccinated.

They knew the rules were different for vaccinated and unvaccinated.   They chose to put the teams success at risk.  Apparently they don't feel too much for their teammates.    They are selfish people.  

Archived