Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leonard, Pascal and Willis all ruled OUT

Jeff Monday

Just now, csmopar said:

For what it’s worth, that was the same doctor who told everyone in March of 2020 that masks would do no good at all and then by May of 2020, reversed course and eventually demanded double masks. 

Oh I know. Things change though. Obviously I’m not a shill for the dude or think he knows everything. But as I said I’d rather listen to him instead of a guy who thinks getting on Facebook for 7 seconds makes him more intelligent than every doctor in the world. 

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I'm very upset about all of this as well...

To all of you who are frustrated, it's still just a football game.  Please take your frustration and amplify it to understand what it feels like to see a family member or friend die from this virus.  For every death there is a magnitude more with permanent disease to heart, lungs, brain, kidneys, etc ("long-haul covid" is a euphemism for this), and those folks will die earlier.

Please get vaccinated.

You're welcome to disagree with my post, but unless you have a life committed to intense medical training your opinion is comparatively worthless.

8 minutes ago, throwing BBZ said:

Unfortunately, if one is getting all their news and facts from ALL the other cable sources your head would be filled with garbage and lies.

Plenty of Doctors say so.

The problem is that doctors have differing opinions.  Then it comes down to agendas and which ones are saying what you want to hear.

4 minutes ago, nsurg said:

I'm very upset about all of this as well...

To all of you who are frustrated, it's still just a football game.  Please take your frustration and amplify it to understand what it feels like to see a family member or friend die from this virus.  For every death there is a magnitude more with permanent disease to heart, lungs, brain, kidneys, etc ("long-haul covid" is a euphemism for this), and those folks will die earlier.

Please get vaccinated.

You're welcome to disagree with my post, but unless you have a life committed to intense medical training your opinion is comparatively worthless.

I might get the shot after it's been out awhile and there has been long term testing. Until then I don't think it's worth taking the risk. That's why I don't fault the players for choosing not to get the shot. 

1 hour ago, Peterk2011 said:

If you sign a 100 million dollar contract, and thousands of people pay to see you on the field, then you should do anything for your job too. Or don't sign that contract.

You don't sign your life away because you signed the contract you still have the ability to make your own decisions that you believe is best for you and your family. 

5 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Colts are catching a huge break 

And they are also without Hopkins.  On offense they have AJ Green and Murray.  That’s not nearly as scary even without Leonard and company.  On offense I still feel good about the Colts line and Taylor vs the cardinals.  I think this game comes down to turnovers, as most games do, whoever takes care of the ball wins.

2 hours ago, colts89 said:

The only silver lining is that it happened against the only NFC team we have left on the schedule.

Not sure on the players statuses nor all the covid rules but hopefully a good chunk of them can come back by next week.

Well, it's likely to happen next week as well for many of the guys on the list....

4 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

With arizona inactive i Dont feel quite as down as I did.

Arizona inactive? Well dang, if their whole team is out, I think we're fine as well

7 minutes ago, Patrick Miller said:

I might get the shot after it's been out awhile and there has been long term testing. Until then I don't think it's worth taking the risk. That's why I don't fault the players for choosing not to get the shot. 

That's a fair assessment, but also, "long term" testing won't be complete until well after the pandemic is written about in history books, so you probably won't need it by then anyway.

6 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

And they are also without Hopkins.  On offense they have AJ Green and Murray.  That’s not nearly as scary even without Leonard and company.  On offense I still feel good about the Colts line and Taylor vs the cardinals.  I think this game comes down to turnovers, as most games do, whoever takes care of the ball wins.

Don’t forget ertz. Colts are so bad against TE.  I wonder though with Franklin playing more maybe he will cover  better because he isn’t as fast.

7 minutes ago, Knuckles79 said:

You don't sign your life away because you signed the contract you still have the ability to make your own decisions that you believe is best for you and your family. 

tell that to the 600,000 Armed Forces that just were told the opposite 

8 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Kirk, A J Green and Zach Ertz plus Edmonds are the quality pass catchers to worry about. Ertz might be worrisome without Leonard and our propensity to give production to TEs, IMO.

Rondale Moore’s speed thankfully we don’t have to worry about 

17 minutes ago, csmopar said:

tell that to the 600,000 Armed Forces that just were told the opposite 

Lol thats a total different situation. You cannot compare a football player to any military occupation. We are talking about football players not soldiers.  Also the league didn't help the matter by not mandating the vaccine. 

2 minutes ago, Knuckles79 said:

Lol thats a total different situation. You cannot compare a football player to any military occupation. We are talking about football players not soldiers. 

Nurses? Regular employees at any business over 100 people? 

2 minutes ago, MPStack said:

Good chance for B. Banogu to step up tonight! 

Steve Harvey Lol GIF by NBC

I wonder if they bring up that new DL

Well this thread is getting locked. 

I really think we can still win this game. We have to lean heavily on the run because it is easier for this line. We don't need Wentz running for his life. I want Wentz to step up tonight like he's capable. He needs to stop with making the fundamental mistakes. He's been playing undisciplined unlike early in the season when he was doing better than currently. 

He needs to stop being immature and greedy. Especially when you see Pascal open for a first down and throw it into triple coverage instead. 

Archived