Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Leonard, Pascal and Willis all ruled OUT

Jeff Monday

• Replies 204
  • Created
  • Last Reply
6 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

You know what I think is funny id fans are packed in the stands and don’t have to be vaccinated. But yet players have to abide by all these dumb rules.

I agree, especially since new data is showing the Omicron variant is more transmissible than the common cold. I pray that the information coming out of SA holds for every country like it is for theirs. 

I guess what i am saying is; the NFL is just as responsible for these positive tests since they are still allowing fans in the stadiums. 

1 minute ago, Wentzszn said:

I wonder if the NFL is going to put colts in advanced protocols and require everyone to get tested like they did the Browns.

Really the NFL should postpone this game if they really do care about risk of Covid being spread (not to mention the playoff implications for both teams), but they need those TV ratings for Christmas night so whatever.

8 minutes ago, Peterk2011 said:

Are you so comprehending in your life in general? I mean if you buy an expensive ticket for a concert and the rock star skips the concert because "he has other preferences", then what you do? You say it is what it is, roll on, put it behind? Or you want your money back? :D

Apples and oranges - I come to watch a team in a team sport, you can prefer to put your eggs in your one or two stars theory.

No different than Polian sitting starters. Take it up with the Colts, and good luck!!!

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Really the NFL should postpone this game if they really do care about risk of Covid being spread (not to mention the playoff implications for both teams), but they need those TV ratings for Christmas night so whatever.

I’d be willing to bet if this were the Bucs or Cowboys they’d do it. 

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

The only reason Browns had so many players was they had about 8 positives and the nfl went in and tested everyone.

7 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

You know what I think is funny id fans are packed in the stands and don’t have to be vaccinated. But yet players have to abide by all these dumb rules.

If too many players test positive, the NFL loses money. They really don’t care if fans get sick. The season tickets are already paid for. They aren’t refunding tickets.

8 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

So right now who will be starting at safety? Odum obviously, but who fills in? Chesley? Certainly not ideal. We know Pryor, Pinter, and Reed are filling in on the OL, we have Patmon for Pascal, and Speed for Darius, but who plays SS?

Addae with Redmond backing him up

6 minutes ago, Los1sol said:

Asymptomatic is lower than symptomatic.

So if that is the case why test asymptomatic? They don't daily test vaccinated because of less viral load. If a player is asymptomatic then they are less likely to spread just like vaccinated,  no?

12 minutes ago, Myles said:

They knew the rules were different for vaccinated and unvaccinated.   They chose to put the teams success at risk.  Apparently they don't feel too much for their teammates.    They are selfish people.  

I think its selfish of you to think a grown man can't make a decision that he believes is the best for him and his family.

3 minutes ago, life long said:

Our lord and savior says so, it has to be true!

I mean, I’d rather listen to a doctor about something than some guy sitting in his moms basement mouthing off all day on Facebook about conspiracy theories who gets all his “news” and “facts” from a highly biased network and thinks he knows everything. 

28 minutes ago, bigt said:

My main concern is our secondary against Murray and his receivers.  Our overall offense dominates their overall defense and our run defense is better than their run offense.  Their pass attack has the potential to dominate our secondary.  Go Colts!!!

Agree. Willis/Odom didn't sound so bad.

Boxcar Willie/Odom  and Flus lines them up 25 yards deep and it's

free tosses over the middle All Night Long.

There is one saving grace to all of this. Ravens most likely lose tomorrow. Browns are behind by ten to packers. Steelers loose we are still in a good spot. Chargers have two big players on the covid list. So we may not lose much ground. Then if we make it to playoffs everyone will be on a covid holiday.

Chargers are playing Texans so I assume they will win. Bengals should win. But all those other teams should lose.

1 minute ago, Indyfan4life said:

I mean, I’d rather listen to a doctor about something than some guy sitting in his moms basement mouthing off all day on Facebook about conspiracy theories who gets all his “news” and “facts” from a highly biased network and thinks he knows everything. 

For what it’s worth, that was the same doctor who told everyone in March of 2020 that masks would do no good at all and then by May of 2020, reversed course and eventually demanded double masks. 

10 minutes ago, Wentzszn said:

Yep their starting center. He is horrible as the president of the union. Never listens to the players. Funny thing is he is missing this game from covid lol.

Heres the deal. Unvaccinated kids in my daughters middle school, if quarantined because of being a close contact, can go back with a negative test. That’s the logical rule. If they can make a rule change for vaccinated players in the middle of the season for economic reasons, they can do so for unvaccinated individuals, even if they’d prefer 2 negative tests in 24 or 48 hours, IMO.

They do insist in schools to test 5 days after first onset of symptoms of original Covid positive for close contacts to account for incubation period.

1 minute ago, colts89 said:

Can some of you not debate about vaccinations on a football forum/personally insult players? Its really not that hard.

Wait….aren’t you supposed to insult people who don’t agree with you on social media, behind the protection of your monitor or phone?

1 minute ago, WoolMagnet said:

We saw leonard getting on the plane.   So now what?  Next week 10 more of our players are on the list?

Yes, i fully expect this to happen because of the transmissibility on the new variant. Its best for all to mentally prepare themselves for the news that more Colts test positive and physically prepare themselves to also be exposed. 

6 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I'd rather sing his praises everywhere everyday. Praise him! Savior of humanity! The infallible Dr Fauci!

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

Unfortunately, if one is getting all their news and facts from ALL the other cable sources your head would be filled with garbage and lies.

Plenty of Doctors say so.

Archived