Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots @ Colts, Saturday, 12/18/21, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, NFLfan said:

Pipe down.

He's just trolling at this point.....painfully obviously ... 4 minutes left down ten is somehow plenty of time for the pats to win easily?  Not in any reality.  Could they win yeah.  Easily?  No.   The game so far means it can't be easily by definition.... He's trolling, or drunk

Just now, SR711 said:

May be ultra conservative, but I would run three times here. Make them burn time outs or burn clock.

Very little good has come out of the passing game tonight.

I'm all for it. We can NOT risk Wentz throwing the ball. Just run 3 times, if we don't convert, oh well, Defense go make a play.

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

please ballard get us some wrs  i beg you  we are two new wrs away from being a elite team

I'd argue maybe just one.... If a declining TY and Pascal are your 3/4 wideluts I think that's enough.... Heck, we have a PS rook who just may develop I to the next big thing....literally 

Just now, SchlicterSZN said:

He's just trolling at this point.....painfully obviously ... 4 minutes left down ten is somehow plenty of time for the pats to win easily?  Not in any reality.  Could they win yeah.  Easily?  No.   The game so far means it can't be easily by definition.... He's trolling, or drunk

Happy Joel Mchale GIF by ABC Network

1 minute ago, Happy2BeHere said:

In the spirit of me buffalo….

Wentz will slip on a banana peel and fumble the ball right into the hands of the defender and they will jolt down the field for an easy TD game over!

Wentz will accidentally release the nuclear launch codes to Russia and the United States will be doomed to a nuclear apocalypse.

And the Pats will score a TD and win.

4 minutes ago, Tsarquise said:

Imagine this team with a better QB. 

The thing is Wentz has the talent but he just makes some really bad decisions particularly at key times. We've seen this against good teams before.

This game should be out of reach for the Pats.

And yes the Colts do need better options at receivers in the long-term but he misses open guys and throws into coverage. He just makes the game so much harder at critical moments.  

He is excellent at QB sneaks. I'll give him that.

• Like 1