Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots @ Colts, Saturday, 12/18/21, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

Just now, Coltsfan98 said:

Just a bad pass by Wentz. Paschal was open early but he threw it too late and into coverage at that point.

Bottom line is he needs to pick it up.  We are not winning this game without him making some plays now.  Still don’t understand why you dont it away there if everything was covered...it was 1st down. 

Just now, Catloaf said:

I wish I could feel secure when we're up by three scores, but even when we're 5 scores up I worry.  Colts need to figure this out in the offseason, it's so bizarre to be steamrolling a team and then just slam on the brakes.

Rhodes going down is bad.

Hopefully the fact Harry is their current top WIDE OUT will let us get away with it....

1 minute ago, chickenMan said:

Like I said earlier, dude does not know when to throw it away. If he would just take the L sometimes, he would be a better QB. Always trying to be a hero, and he just won’t learn.

As a play caller, you have to take it out of his hands.

2 minutes ago, #12. said:

Colts football.

yup....

1 minute ago, SchlicterSZN said:

That's the maddening part.  Get used to it, Flus is never going to change it, and with winning records and gaudy Turnover numbers it's arguably not broke, so it's hard to argue against for those that want to defend and implement it.....

Flus calling it, Reich condoning it. 

And another easy layup for a first down. 

They are going to eat us up with TEs and the seam in general. 

Bout ready to be 20-14.... 

This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• That’s my hope at least. We feel, more than any year in recent memory, primed to possibly go into next year’s off-season with no major holes (assuming we re-sign our FAs or our depth looks ready to step up). That lets us take BPA or try again to move up for an elite prospect. But there are a lot of IFs here (IF our DBs have an improved year. IF we don’t have any major fall offs in performance. IF we don’t have any late season major injuries, IF our rookies this coming year show us their trajectory is still high.   I would classify myself as cautiously amped moving forward haha.
    • This just seems like the second guessing fans love to do with anything the Colts do. Had they done the reverse of what they did there would be a thread about that.  Nothing wrong with it fans are free to do that here.   i will say a fifth year option and a punters contract aren’t going to make or break Ballard no matter how they workout.
    • Reds are now into a 6 game losing streak... Outscored 34-10 during this timespan. As of right now, they are officially the worst performing team in baseball.    Something has to give... Can't even have a fire sale right now because none of the players are good enough to trade off... 
    • What sucks about losing Game 1 is, it makes Game 2 a must win. We brought great energy in Game 1, our bench outscored their bench 46-3 but Brunson had a monster game to make up for most of that. Not sure all of our players can bring that kind of energy again, having said that Haliburton can't play any worse unless his back is just really bothering him badly.    Can't fall down 0-2 - that is a steep hill to climb. 1-1 gives us a legit chance of winning this series. We got Game 2 at Milwaukee to tie it 1-1 and won in 6. We will see how it goes down. I can almost promise everyone this, the REFS won't be near as bad, they are on watch now. 
    • Fun time of the offseason. Studying the schedule is always fun and trying to give early predictions what might be a win or a loss. I rank this the 5th best football day of the year only behind: 1. SB Sunday   2. NFC/AFC Title Game Sunday    3. Opening Day = Opening Sunday because that is when most of the games are played to open the season.   4. First day of the Draft   5. Schedule day!  
  • Members