Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Patriots @ Colts, Saturday, 12/18/21, 8:15 PM ET

NFLfan

Thanks to one of the forum's diehard Colts fans, I learned there is football today. :excited:  And your Indianapolis Colts are the hosts. 

The Patriots are in town to face the Colts. The Pats and Colts are not the teams they were when Tom Brady was going against Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck. The Pats have players I have never heard of. Rhamondre Stevenson??? Who is that? I don't know the Bentley fellow either. (I obviously don't follow the Patriots haha.)

Anyway, despite completely different players, the Colts and Patriots continue to be contenders for the playoffs. This should be a fun game to watch.

Check here for injuries.  Update: In addition to Woods, Kelly is out. 

Good luck! Enjoy the game. 

4-Colts-takeaways-from-dominant-Week-11-

• Like 8
  • Thanks 1

50 minutes ago, NFLfan said:

Thanks to one of the forum's diehard Colts fans, I learned there is football today. :excited:  And your Indianapolis Colts are the hosts. 

The Patriots are in town to face the Colts. The Pats and Colts are not the teams they were when Tom Brady was going against Peyton Manning or Andrew Luck. The Pats have players I have never heard of. Rhamondre Stevenson??? Who is that? I don't know the Bentley fellow either. (I obviously don't follow the Patriots haha.)

Anyway, despite completely different players, the Colts and Patriots continue to be contenders for the playoffs. This should be a fun game to watch.

Check here for injuries.  Update: In addition to Woods, Kelly is out. 

Good luck! Enjoy the game. 

4-Colts-takeaways-from-dominant-Week-11-

I'm only seeing Kelly as questionable? When did they update to out?

Huge game, both teams need it but we need it more! I like that it's at home, and weather won't be any factor at all. Also, no minutemen will be firing muskets, something I think is cool in general but not when it's against my team.

Bill Belichick after a bye will be tough to beat, but we've got the horses (no pun intended) to do it, and outclass them at most positions but especially at quarterback. This may be a game in which we see something that we haven't before, like JT pulling up to throw a pass because as prepared as Belichick coached teams usually are, I don't think they spent a ton of time anticipating that possibility.

GO COLTS!

• Like 1

3 hours ago, TrueBlue4ever said:

Wish I was in Indy tailgating!!! I hope every fanatic Colts fan that is attending tonight is bringing your A game. We need an electric atmosphere!

My son and his wife are there now.  Flew in from Raleigh.  Sending pictures having a great time.  Just sent a picture with him and Joe Reitz.  

• Like 2

I am so hype for this game.

We should absolutely win this game. If we don't, it's because we beat ourselves. If we beat ourselves again then we don't deserve to be in the playoffs. It's a weirdly freeing feeling.
We play an inconsistent game and we get beat.

We play our game and we beat them. Bad. 

Also expecting the o-line to have a monster game for Ryan and his wife.

• Like 2

We really get treated to some genuine nail-biters this year. I was super-excited for the visit of the Bucs, but even if that would have been a great win, this means even more. I love watching us at the moment, and I really, really like our TEAM. Seems like such a likeable group of coaches and players. The fact that I think we might actually have a shot at the big one makes it even more fun. Might be a bit optimistic, but if the defence can hold up to just be decent from here on in, I think we'll put enough points up on nearly everyone to win out.

Didn't really get to follow the Colts as closely back when Peyton was playing, and with Luck, you always felt there was too many other holes to fill for us to be genuine contenders. This year (from what I've seen of the other teams), there's really not a stand-out clear favourite to run away with the SB. I'd say Chiefs and Bucs are probably the ones with the highest ceiling, but it's not like they're unstoppable wrecking-balls.. We've already shown that we can hang with Brady & co, so I really believe we can get it done tonight, and at least claim the 6th place Wildcard spot, if not the 5th.

Let's go Colts!

• Like 1

Been listening to The Fan's pregame. Interview with Reich (100% coach speak), and Rick's keys. 

Rick's keys to the game were almost identical to mine. Got to defend the middle of the field well on D, and balance on O. 

If we can keep them limited in the seam, I think we'll be fine.

As has been mentioned before…ultra frustrating that I can only watch this game on my phone. DirecTV stream doesn’t have NFL Network (although it originally did) and as a subscriber to NFL Sunday Ticket as a student stream you can’t watch with that either. I understand the blackout for local stations and such because they don’t want to take away from those providers but when NFL is the provider of the game and they ARE the provider ultimately of NFL Sunday ticket to keep those of us who pay to watch games blocked is just so maddening.

you can’t cast from the NFL app to a TV either because they block that ability which is also dumb (but I get why they do it).

Lets get us a win COLTS!  Good to be with you all on game day.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Happy2BeHere said:

As has been mentioned before…ultra frustrating that I can only watch this game on my phone. DirecTV stream doesn’t have NFL Network (although it originally did) and as a subscriber to NFL Sunday Ticket as a student stream you can’t watch with that either. I understand the blackout for local stations and such because they don’t want to take away from those providers but when NFL is the provider of the game and they ARE the provider ultimately of NFL Sunday ticket to keep those of us who pay to watch games blocked is just so maddening.

you can’t cast from the NFL app to a TV either because they block that ability which is also dumb (but I get why they do it).

Lets get us a win COLTS!  Good to be with you all on game day.

Do you have a blue tooth tv. You might be able to hit the airplay button to bring it up on your tv.

Edir Nevermind I see your watching from nfl ap.

5 minutes ago, Chrisaaron1023 said:

I actually don't get why they do that... If you have the access why shouldn't you be able to cast?

Because it’s hard to invite over a party to watch the game around a phone. They want to force you into the big screen and costs associated with that.

I just subscribed to HULU with live tv for a free trial, now I can watch on my big screen and I’ll cancel it in a week.