Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

TY Coming Back? Irsays tweet

I would bring him back for 1 more year and let him finish his career here. Our WR core is middle of the pack as it is and he still has his moments where he plays good-great. He made 14,542,000 last year. I would bring him back for 10 Mill on a 1 year deal. 

11 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Is Iraay crazy or is he signaling TY will be back.

It should be TY, Jacoby, and Marlon Mack... a parting shot of three players the Colts have kept way too long....:thmup:

• Like 1
  • Haha 3
  • Sad 1
19 minutes ago, 2006Coltsbestever said:

It is the game of Clue, did Irsay do it, did Ballard do it, or did TY do it? lmao 

It was Hank Baskett in the Super Bowl with his candlestick hands.

• Haha 6
  • Sad 1
35 minutes ago, Smonroe said:

Seriously though, I hope they bring TY back.  He played like his old self at the end of the season.  But it seemed like he and PR never had the chemistry.

Perhaps a poor choice of words haha.

• Confused 1
1 hour ago, Smonroe said:

Seriously though, I hope they bring TY back.  He played like his old self at the end of the season.  But it seemed like he and PR never had the chemistry.

He got doubled a lot this season. 

• Like 2

I don’t know how much you can read into this as they are adding to him and can easily replace him later if he’s not brought back.  

With that said I think there is value in brining TY back so I wouldn’t be surprised if the Colts did.  I also wouldn’t be shocked if they didn’t.  I think it could honestly go either way on him and probably largely depends on what kind of pay day TY is looking for.  

Anyone know who was on the 3 empty banners before they recently became empty?

I'd be tempted to put Kenny Moore, Leonard, and BigQ on them, but they might decide to put our starting QB (whenever that's determined) on one of them just because he'll be the 'face of the team' for the most part.

2 minutes ago, Dogg63 said:

Anyone know who was on the 3 empty banners before they recently became empty?

I'd be tempted to put Kenny Moore, Leonard, and BigQ on them, but they might decide to put our starting QB (whenever that's determined) on one of them just because he'll be the 'face of the team' for the most part.

Last I saw was generic Colts logos 

• Like 1

I expect T.Y. back, he played solid down the stretch when Rivers got comfortable with him and opposing teams had to put their CB 1 on Pittman. I expect Pittman to keep ascending T.Y. to be #2 with Pascal #3 and Harris and Patmon 4/5 until one eclipses Pascal. Anything we get from Campbell is gravy.  Not sure Dulin makes the cut nor Quartney Davis. Gary Jennings a former 4th round draft pick in 2019 for Seattle may be the wild card to slip onto the roster.

7 hours ago, krunk said:

Wouldnt mind getting Julio Jones for a short time period. Golliday sounds good too.

IDK, wanting Julio reminds me of the old quote - Those who ignore Andre Johnson are condemned to repeat him.  Or something to that effect.

17 hours ago, holeymoley99 said:

I expect T.Y. back, he played solid down the stretch when Rivers got comfortable with him and opposing teams had to put their CB 1 on Pittman. I expect Pittman to keep ascending T.Y. to be #2 with Pascal #3 and Harris and Patmon 4/5 until one eclipses Pascal. Anything we get from Campbell is gravy.  Not sure Dulin makes the cut nor Quartney Davis. Gary Jennings a former 4th round draft pick in 2019 for Seattle may be the wild card to slip onto the roster.

They resigned Dulin to a 1 year extension a couple weeks ago.  I tend to think he'll make the roster, if not as a productive WR, then as a productive STer.

I almost read into Irsay's comment as a signal that TY may be retiring.  TY, Marvin and Reggie would be a nice trio to put up outside the stadium.