Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

NFLfan

2 minutes ago, Shafty138 said:

The eyes sometimes deceive..... Henry really did nothing ... Biggest WR from last week for them shutout.... I'm happy with the D.

Henry had 100+

2 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

Preach brother!

Yep, some of the haters lol. They had a Rivers friendly game plan that wasn't super short all night. And wow, it worked lol.

1 minute ago, bestQBever said:

I mean it looks like to me the coaching staff is agreeing with us JT downers. They did exactly what I suggested and gave wilkins and Hines more snaps and took snaps away from JT. That's what's gonna help us win this year.

are you actually following when the runs were called, down and distance, and play calling?

JT got early difficult runs when the OL was looking bad. Hines and Wilkins got outside runs more so than JT, on non-obvious downs, and later in the game. 

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

The Titans are not good

The Titans are good but not an elite team. 

We are a very good team just short of the elite ones. However if our offense can find its identity and maintain a high floor, we will catch up with the elite in the AFC.

What a game. Pittman looks so smooth and has some speech. He was so close to getting his first td. Hines had a great 24th birthday. Ty looked good in the first half but must of been limited the second. We are damn luck that happened on the Titans ST because the red zone playcalling was just bad. Think Reich will remember Hines and Pittman exist. Lol. Rivers was in total control the entire game. All has to use Harris more. That catch at the end of the first half was so good.

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

What a game. Pittman looks so smooth and has some speech. He was so close to getting his first td. Hines had a great 24th birthday. Ty looked good in the first half but must of been limited the second. We are damn luck that happened on the Titans ST because the red zone playcalling was just bad. Think Reich will remember Hines and Pittman exist. Lol. Rivers was in total control the entire game. All has to use Harris more. That catch at the end of the first half was so good.

Unaccustomed as I am.....