Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

NFLfan

Just now, csmopar said:

Not but if they hold The score the rest of the way, I’m ok with 17. 

Not the point. Sure we want them to right the ship in the 2H, but you can't give up 17 1H points in what looked easy at times. Adn you don't do especially when you're a "top 5 D"

Tannehill was looking like a surgeon at times, and our vaunted run D has gotten torn up a lot. But yes, I'm with you... if they step up 2H, I'm all good.

But thus far, our O is carrying us. Rivers is having an great game. And with a little help from STs!

Just now, EastStreet said:

Not the point. Sure we want them to right the ship in the 2H, but you can't give up 17 1H points in what looked easy at times. Adn you don't do especially when you're a "top 5 D"

Tannehill was looking like a surgeon at times, and our vaunted run D has gotten torn up a lot. But yes, I'm with you... if they step up 2H, I'm all good.

But thus far, our O is carrying us. Rivers is having an great game. And with a little help from STs!

I’ll give you that. Imagine if we could get both the O and the D to play lights out for 4 quarters? I think we could give some big trouble to a lot of teams

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

U know what the most frustrating part of this team is? . 3 and 1's r the most stressful plays on either defence or offence. It shouldn't b. P .S. that loss to the Jags really hurts and may have a huge impact on this team down the stretch.

You just have to find something negative don't you?

2 minutes ago, krunk said:

Now the Titans are forced to go away from Henry and face our pass rush. Time to eat!

Now we'll see Tannehill carve our soft zone up and make it close..... 

buckle up... 

2 minutes ago, csmopar said:

I’ll give you that. Imagine if we could get both the O and the D to play lights out for 4 quarters? I think we could give some big trouble to a lot of teams

Yep. I'm buying what you're selling.