Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

NFLfan

5 minutes ago, DontEverGiveUp said:

I would have challenged that Davis catch.

I was thinking the same thing. He dove for it, but the first thing down was his knee and I'm pretty sure it was on the line.

Edit: Rewatched it and his elbow hit first inbounds.

1 minute ago, coming on strong said:

this game feels like the colts are losing but up 17 .   weird game

Not to me Colts offense has played their best game of the year as has the special teams,  defense was shaky in the first half but has been much better in the second half. Colts have been the better team tonight in every aspect.

Just now, compuls1v3 said:

Still confused why no more JT.

Hines has had the hot hand tonight and he had huge fumble last week.  He’s going to have to re-earn some trust I don’t care what Frank is saying about him.

Just now, pacolts56 said:

Not only that but the Titans  have to travel to Baltimore next.

And then come back to Indy.  Good time to get them at home.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, GoColts8818 said:

Not to me Colts offense has played their best game of the year as has the special teams,  defense was shaky in the first half but has been much better in the second half. Colts have been the better team tonight in every aspect.

my point is it feels the the titans have moved the ball at will on the colts , but they only have like 260 yards total offense .   It feels like they stopped us on key downs plenty of times and yet its a blow out .   good game though

Just now, coming on strong said:

my point is it feels the the titans have moved the ball at will on the colts , but they only have like 260 yards total offense .   It feels like they stopped us on key downs plenty of times and yet its a blow out .   good game though

Because they haven’t.  They did in the first half but in the second half outside of one drive the Colts D shut them down.

• Like 1

Just now, coming on strong said:

The eyes sometimes deceive..... Henry really did nothing ... Biggest WR from last week for them shutout.... I'm happy with the D.

• Like 3

2 minutes ago, GoColts8818 said:

Hines has had the hot hand tonight and he had huge fumble last week.  He’s going to have to re-earn some trust I don’t care what Frank is saying about him.

Meant to clarify, at the end of the game.  He earned some crucial first downs in the first half and was running hard.

3 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

To the Wilkins fans...

Not the late stat padding outside run.... 

I mean it looks like to me the coaching staff is agreeing with us JT downers. They did exactly what I suggested and gave wilkins and Hines more snaps and took snaps away from JT. That's what's gonna help us win this year.

• Like 1