Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

NFLfan

Your Indianapolis Colts (5-3) travel to Tennessee to play the Titans (6-2) in a Thursday Night Football game. The Titans sit on top of the division but with a Colts win on Thursday, the two teams would be tied, with the Colts holding the tiebreaker.  The Colts still have the top-ranked run and passing defense in the league. But the Titans are playing very well. 

Doyle will miss this game with a concussion but Hilton and Alie-Cox are expected to play. The Titans will be without Adam Humphries and Adoree Jackson and a couple of other players. 

What are your thoughts on the game? 

Ways to watch and listen to Colts games

Good luck. Enjoy the game. :colts:

• Like 3
  • Thanks 1

• NFLfan changed the title to Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

We need this game, but I also think it favors us. Henry shouldn't be able to run that well on us, Tannehill will be forced to pass on us, and we shouldn't get destroyed by him. Titans have a bad defense overall, and we should be able to move the ball on them. I think this is one of those games where we will do better and better as the game goes on and we'll just wear them down and build up a lead. At least I hope so.

Lets go Colts!

Settling in for a late night here in Scotland, (kick off 1.20am),  but on a high already as Scotland qualified for first major tournament for 22 years earlier tonight, so hoping for a double celebration with the Colts getting the win as well. 

C'MON COLTS. 

6 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am more  concerned the d won’t be very good on a short turn around. Having to stop Henry on a short week is going  to be hard. We need to score lots of points. I really hate these short weeks.

I hate the short weeks from an "injury front", but we're relatively healthy and should be okay heading into this game. Henry also has to play after playing on a short week as well. That goes both ways. I think around 25 points will win this game, I have the under on this game for a little $3 bet, so we'll see what happens. Colts should have the advantage with our superior defense and their bad defense. They have been a bit exposed the last few weeks. 

If we win, we are in good shape heading forward, if we lose, then the season hangs in the balance. This is a must-win game.

4 minutes ago, Kccolts said:

Settling in for a late night here in Scotland, (kick off 1.20am),  but on a high already as Scotland qualified for first major tournament for 22 years earlier tonight, so hoping for a double celebration with the Colts getting the win as well. 

C'MON COLTS. 

Instead of a national teamI look at Princeton Sports

The Princeton Community Lady Tigers won big Tuesday and are 2-0 on the season and in the PAC

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

I hate the short weeks from an "injury front", but we're relatively healthy and should be okay heading into this game. Henry also has to play after playing on a short week as well. That goes both ways. I think around 25 points will win this game, I have the under on this game for a little $3 bet, so we'll see what happens. Colts should have the advantage with our superior defense and their bad defense. They have been a bit exposed the last few weeks. 

If we win, we are in good shape heading forward, if we lose, then the season hangs in the balance. This is a must-win game.

I would say the 2nd Titans game is must win not this one

• Like 1

2 minutes ago, Jared Cisneros said:

The team also activated DE Cassius Marsh

3 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

Give It To Me Want GIF

1 minute ago, danlhart87 said:

Jennifer Lopez Reaction GIF by NBC World Of Dance

15 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

I am more  concerned the d won’t be very good on a short turn around. Having to stop Henry on a short week is going  to be hard. We need to score lots of points. I really hate these short weeks.

I actually think we'll contain Henry well. I'm worried about tannehill being able to break containment and continuing drives .

• Like 3

10 minutes ago, PrincetonTiger said:

Instead of a national teamI look at Princeton Sports

The Princeton Community Lady Tigers won big Tuesday and are 2-0 on the season and in the PAC

I am afraid that news was missed by the press here in Scotland, but congratulations to the ladies on their success. 

12 minutes ago, danlhart87 said:

The AFC is a very rags/riches conference. All or nothing, nothing in between. There are a lot of teams with winning records right now that are fighting us for playoff spots. This is also a game with our top division rival. This is the most important game of the year so far right here. It won't completely eliminate us if we lose, but we'll be in big trouble. It would put the Titans in a two-game lead ahead of us and destroy our division record early for tiebreakers. 

Yeah, this is a must-win game. Lot of pressure on the Colts tonight. I hope they realize how important it is.

• Like 2

30 minutes ago, Kccolts said:

C'MON COLTS. 

Hey, congrats to our Scot friends on your success!  22 years is a long time.  Let the streak begin!

• Like 1