Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Titans, Nov. 12, 2020, 8:20pm EST

NFLfan

Just now, IinD said:

Agreed. I know you aren't afraid to kill the team and I'm usually positive or at least try to be, but they're struggling when they need a yard or run it up the gut.

They can't impose their will on teams like the last couple years..

Cmon need a td here guys...

And Titans have a horrible D

• Like 1

Just now, DontEverGiveUp said:

We got pretty lucky there.  If that was intercepted because of Wilkins, everyone would be bashing Rivers.

Nah, that was clearly Wilkins stopping the route because he didn't want to get lit up by the LB.

• Like 1

Just now, Dasteez said:

Our offense...between the coaching and the personnel. I just don’t follow the thought process. Key third down and Hines isn’t your back. He catches that for the TD 9 times out of 10. Also take the pts before and this is a 1 pt game. Smh 

I don’t get they use Hines to run between the tackles on 3rd and short all the time.  Then they use Wilkins to pass catch on 3rd and short.  Frank out thinks himself and thinks he’s fooling people when he’s not.

• Thanks 1

2 minutes ago, chickenMan said:

Our offense is absolutely disgusting inside the red zone, just eye-bleedingly bad

I think a large part of this is because they don't have to account for Rivers to run at all. Even with QB's like Luck, Rodgers, Ryan T, etc, teams plan for the QB. They can drop an extra person or blitz to create pressure