Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
4 minutes ago, EastStreet said:

It's actually a good play if Mo is singled. But blame Reich is you want, not Rivers. Rivers did what he was supposed to do, Mo just didn't time his jump. I'd prefer some edge runs near the goal line, or some misdirection to be honest.

Oh well, I'll take 13-3, ball to start the second half.

11 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

Honestly not a fan of the decision to throw it there, but I get your point.

I think it's a good play if Mo is singled. Had Mo got the jump, everyone would be saying great call and Mo is a beast. 

But yes, I'd also prefer some edge runs or something not so predictable. 

1 minute ago, John Waylon said:

Rivers gonna Rivers. 

Takes off with it, and instead of getting rid of it to save a few yards takes a sack. 

Why would he throw it and stop the clock? Taking that sack was the right thing to do. Ticked an additional 40 seconds off the clock so Bears didn't have time remaining.

1 minute ago, w87r said:

Why would he throw it and stop the clock? Taking that sack was the right thing to do. Ticked an additional 40 seconds off the clock so Bears didn't have time remaining.

1 minute ago, chad72 said:

Uhhhh...Bears don’t have a timeout, why stop the clock? Wise decision by Rivers

House Reaction GIF

4 minutes ago, John Waylon said:

Rivers gonna Rivers. 

Takes off with it, and instead of getting rid of it to save a few yards takes a sack. 

I’m just...out of things to say to you today. Throw the ball away and stop the clock when they don’t have any timeouts? Or eat the sack and keep the game clock moving. 

Decisions decisions...

1 minute ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Yeah Leonard seemed to get hurt on that Houston TFL play. I thought it might be something worse than a groin, but hopefully it’s not bad.

Yeah saw him pull up all gimpy on it.

Hopefully not to bad.

1 minute ago, Pelt said:

We need to stop trying to run it up the middle. It just is not there today (so far at least). Or maybe it's when they dial up that play.

Well it seems it's always on first down and for some reason they like to give it to Hines up the middle

Archived