Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts look to extend their win streak when they travel to Chicago to play the undefeated Bears on Sunday afternoon. The Colts have a 2-1 record after back to back wins against the Vi

They’ll never suspect it... 

Perhaps it is because Chicago's defense is pretty good. 

river misses a wide open pass .  the sad part is we have so much talent we could be a super bowl team with just a average QB who doesnt turn it over .   You cant win big games throwing 20 picks a season .  rivers had two passes dropped for picks we could be losing now if the bears catch them

• Haha 1
  • Confused 2
  • Sad 1
4 minutes ago, krunk said:

I just cant explain why we cant execute in the red zone

Because we don’t have savvy route runners and it took boot legs from Luck against good Ds by Luck to get the likes of Doyle open. 

We need a couple of guys like Edelman or Renfrow and with Campbell and Pittman injures, our options are limited. Could have used a vet like Inman who played with Rivers

2 minutes ago, Indyfan4life said:

I love how when it isn’t Rivers fault half of this forum calls for his head and loses their minds. If he chucks the ball to a defender it’s different than it bouncing/tipping off a receivers hands. Freaking settle down. 

the big bang theory sheldon GIF

I’m just hoping for Taylor to get enough points in fantasy this week that I can unload him. After last season and the way Reich screwed with Mack’s fantasy production I said I’d never roster another Colts RB under Reich again. After the Vikings game I had a chance to make a pretty cheap deal for Taylor and I let my emotions get the better of me. 

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

This is an elite D.  May have something to do with it. Bears r bringing it

Seems like they’re playing for Pagano against his former team. So many penalties to enforce physicality from Bears D. Almost seems like they’re trying to intimidate or being personal.

Just now, #12. said:

Which is why I'm not throwing high risk jump balls, 2nd down at the 2.

50/50 balls are part of every team's game plan. Mo is a BB player and just got out jumped. Not a huge deal. That's why they call them 50/50 anyway.

2 minutes ago, chad72 said:

Because we don’t have savvy route runners and it took boot legs from Luck against good Ds by Luck to get the likes of Doyle open. 

We need a couple of guys like Edelman or Renfrow and with Campbell and Pittman injures, our options are limited. Could have used a vet like Inman who played with Rivers

I think it will improve as familiarity increases.  With no preseason and less practices, Rivers is still getting to know his receivers. These things are amplified in the red zone.

Just now, chad72 said:

Seems like they’re playing for Pagano against his former team. So many penalties to enforce physicality from Bears D. Almost seems like they’re trying to intimidate or being personal.

2 receivers down. Bears not worrying bout the passing offence. Playing the run making it hard on the O line

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic