Jump to content
Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts look to extend their win streak when they travel to Chicago to play the undefeated Bears on Sunday afternoon. The Colts have a 2-1 record after back to back wins against the Vi

They’ll never suspect it... 

Perhaps it is because Chicago's defense is pretty good. 

1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

50/50 balls are part of every team's game plan. Mo is a BB player and just got out jumped. Not a huge deal. That's why they call them 50/50 anyway.

I don’t think Mo ever had a chance to jump. Needed more loft I guess. Or Mo has to get his head around earlier. 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, Smoke317 said:

I don’t think Mo ever had a chance to jump. Needed more loft I guess. Or Mo has to get his head around earlier. 

Mo didn't get a good jump. Throw was fine. He's still raw and I'm sure timing will come along.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Agreed

Yep. Even 3 would be big. It's playing out close to what I expected. Just hate some of the play calling.

Just now, Zoltan said:

Less Wilkins more JT

I'd be fine with any of the backs just hitting the edge more. We're seeing success there.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

50/50 balls are part of every team's game plan. 

 

Yeah, I realize that.  I'm not calling it 2nd down at the 2 with a turnover prone QB and one of the best O-lines in football.   At this stage, you have to somewhat manage Rivers.

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

Yep. Even 3 would be big. It's playing out close to what I expected. Just hate some of the play calling.

I'd be fine with any of the backs just hitting the edge more. We're seeing success there.

I’m not a fan of the three headed monster when it comes to RB committees, I just don’t think any of them get enough carries to break one loose

Link to post
Share on other sites
1 minute ago, #12. said:

 

Yeah, I realize that.  I'm not calling it 2nd down at the 2 with a turnover prone QB and one of the best O-lines in football.   At this stage, you have to somewhat manage Rivers.

It's actually a good play if Mo is singled. But blame Reich is you want, not Rivers. Rivers did what he was supposed to do, Mo just didn't time his jump. I'd prefer some edge runs near the goal line, or some misdirection to be honest.

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
Guest
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.


×
×
  • Create New...