Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
1 minute ago, EastStreet said:

50/50 balls are part of every team's game plan. Mo is a BB player and just got out jumped. Not a huge deal. That's why they call them 50/50 anyway.

I don’t think Mo ever had a chance to jump. Needed more loft I guess. Or Mo has to get his head around earlier. 

Just now, PrincetonTiger said:

Agreed

Yep. Even 3 would be big. It's playing out close to what I expected. Just hate some of the play calling.

Just now, Zoltan said:

Less Wilkins more JT

I'd be fine with any of the backs just hitting the edge more. We're seeing success there.

50/50 balls are part of every team's game plan. 

Yeah, I realize that.  I'm not calling it 2nd down at the 2 with a turnover prone QB and one of the best O-lines in football.   At this stage, you have to somewhat manage Rivers.

Yep. Even 3 would be big. It's playing out close to what I expected. Just hate some of the play calling.

I'd be fine with any of the backs just hitting the edge more. We're seeing success there.

I’m not a fan of the three headed monster when it comes to RB committees, I just don’t think any of them get enough carries to break one loose

1 minute ago, #12. said:

Yeah, I realize that.  I'm not calling it 2nd down at the 2 with a turnover prone QB and one of the best O-lines in football.   At this stage, you have to somewhat manage Rivers.

It's actually a good play if Mo is singled. But blame Reich is you want, not Rivers. Rivers did what he was supposed to do, Mo just didn't time his jump. I'd prefer some edge runs near the goal line, or some misdirection to be honest.

Archived