Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

NFLfan

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply
14 minutes ago, SteelCityColt said:

I hope he gets the ring to cement his jacket...

Me too. I have been a fan of his since his college days. I told everyone he would be better than Ben and Eli. Unfortunately, Philip does not have that ring. But he was a HoF player 5 years ago. JMO.

Just now, NFLfan said:

Me too. I have been a fan of his since his college days. I told everyone he would be better than Ben and Eli. Unfortunately, Philip does not have that ring. But he was a HoF player 5 years ago. JMO.

He’s a strange one, like you can easily hate him for how he comes over cocky. But he has an absolute genuine love for playing that comes through loud and clear.

Our D is playing pretty good, but their O isn't really looking good either. Foles' AVG is 2.5, so seems they are taking note of Jax's game plan.

Only player I've seen on D struggling a bit is Willis thus far on a couple plays.

I would have liked to see a sack or QBH by now.

1 minute ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Today?? They havent all year. Name me the last time they truly dominated? Better yet name me the last time they dominated an elite D line?

Dude, come on. 5th rated thus far in pass protection, low sacks, etc. And if a rook can run 4.5 AVG against a good run D like NYJ, it's not that bad. The holding calls today and some of the early disruption in pass pro will likely settle down.

Archived