Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Bears Game Day Thread, October 4, 2020, 4:25pm ET

• Replies 900
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Your Indianapolis Colts look to extend their win streak when they travel to Chicago to play the undefeated Bears on Sunday afternoon. The Colts have a 2-1 record after back to back wins against the Vi

They’ll never suspect it... 

Perhaps it is because Chicago's defense is pretty good. 

Just now, MB-ColtsFan said:

So tell us how you REALLY feel.

Ijs. We’ve got a guy in Mo who is coming into his own in a huge way, yet we’re forcing this jabroni who lost his job to a broken down washed up Jimmy Graham into the game at the expense of everyone else. He’s not the second coming of Ebron where he winds up revitalizing his career with us. He’s a junk player the Bears, a team that has been terrible on offense for years now, didn’t even want. 

We need to be better. 

7 minutes ago, Zoltan said:

I don’t know why they are forcing it to Burton when Rivers clearly likes Mo as a target

Just one more of those Reich head scratchers. I don't mind him getting worked in, but he's got the most targets on the team I think.

• NFLfan locked this topic
  • NFLfan unpinned this topic
  • NFLfan unfeatured this topic
This topic is now closed to further replies.
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• Kelly, Nelson and Smith did OK from Day 1. I just don't see the Colts spending money on a left tackle. I think we draft one and he starts.  
    • I was talking about him going to Pittsburgh. I don't think the Colts will offer him the amount of money he expects. Tennessee is more likely.
    • It's almost upon us.   Indiana is not going to be represented well.   Outside of winning the conference tournaments, I think Purdue may be the only school making it.  No Butler, No Ball State, No Notre Dame, No IU, No Valpo.     
    • Actually if you look at the entire picture since the divisions got re-aligned in 2002 we would be the only team out of the 4 teams (others being the Texans, Titans, and Jags) that have even been relevant. Those other teams have never even played in a SB (Titans did in 1999) but I am talking since the AFC South was formed. We have been to 2 SB's and won 1. No other teams have ever been scared of the Texans, Titans, or Jags I would be safe to say but when we had Peyton that were scared poopless to face us and even when we had a healthy Luck teams were scared as well. In 2018 when we won the playoff game at Houston with Luck that showed everyone that we were the better team when healthy. Houston was loaded that season with Watson, Hopkins, Watt, and Clowney and the game was over at halftime with Luck healthy.   As long as we make the playoffs it doesn't even bother me that we don't win the division. A lot of teams that win their division stink it up in the playoffs. I would rather make a Title Game or a SB than win my division if I had to choose between the choices. 
    • Based on this, we can actually get the Browns' 1st rounder No.26 and pick No.91 for our pick No.21 if we move back just 5 spots, I like it     I have read Rich Hill's articles on PatsPulpit. He is good with numbers. Of course, there will always be a Patriots bias on a Patriots SB Nation article, especially when there are gray areas for interpretation but the quality of his numbers he puts out is a good one. Similarly, I like Scott Kacsmar articles too.    Ultimately, in trades, two hands need to be willing to clap based on a value agreed. The rest is pundit and draft day fan speak fodder.
  • Members