Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• I don't know. Ballard seems like a straight-shooter. Giving Wentz a vote of confidence behind closed doors and then going out and being critical/alluding to changes to appease a fanbase would not sit well with any QB.
    • Everyone wants Carr too but he had less TD and more INT then Wentz.
    • He lets teams go down field in critical situations. He plays soft zone against a team like jags who have no speed. Just let’s us get picked apart. Between him and Pats Baker  their pass rush scheme is horrendous and vanilla. They don’t know what they are doing.  The only way we get stops  on D is a turnover. Is that enough for you.
    • I imagine there are fans who still believe Luck should be in the ROH.   But it's also a different situation because he retired right before a season and we have seen how his career ended.   After 2014, probably the entire fanbase saw him being there someday. I think many would be talking about Wentz being there someday as well IF he had the success that Tannehill (or Luck had). Obviously, we don't know how it would end.    If Tannehill can beat CIN at home, he will be in his 2nd AFCCG in 3 years. That kind of recent success if only shared by a few teams (KC, GB, maybe BUF if they beat KC). I would take that in a heartbeat, especially the HFA this year where you might get TWO playoffs to attend.   But Tannehill has to beat Allen or Mahomes to get to the SB. If TEN does that, I think Tannehill will likely have to play a bigger role than Henry because those teams will put up points. That might even be the case this weekend against CIN's high-powered offense.   
    • I didn't think the Mack trade was that bad. They got two first-round picks and third-round and sixth-round pick.  Not saying it was a good trade to make.
  • Members

• Flash7

Flash7 1,529

• John Waylon

John Waylon 3,160

• Old Colt

Old Colt 189

• NDWentzFan

NDWentzFan 89

• twfish

twfish 1,381

• gspdx