Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 hour ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Wow....no need to get rude. So what of Ballards picks over the last 3 years do u seeing as being star material based on their early performances in the league??

Hooker, Nelson, Leonard, Mack, and a whole bunch of starting caliber players that are super young with high ceilings. 

18 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

Hooker, Nelson, Leonard, Mack, and a whole bunch of starting caliber players that are super young with high ceilings. 

Like I said,  I don't count Nelson and even Hooker.  They were high picks.  Leonard is average and so over rated by this board.  I will give u Mack.  I am waiting for one of these 2nd round pick to develop into a star.

4 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Like I said,  I don't count Nelson and even Hooker.  They were high picks.  Leonard is average and so over rated by this board.  I will give u Mack.  I am waiting for one of these 2nd round pick to develop into a star.

I mean, you can't bash Ballard's drafting and say his first round picks don't count. Grigson's first round disasters sure counted...

Leonard isn't overrated by any means. He was deservedly all pro last season and was even injured most the season. He's struggled at times this season and today was no exception, but he's still the leader of this defense... and better than we have had at linebacker in a long time. 

Turay was on pace to being an elite pass rusher. Well on his way. Hopefully he bounces back in a big way. 

Ho

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

Leonard isn't overrated by any means. He was deservedly all pro last season and was injured. He's struggled at times and today was no exception, but he's still the leader of this defense... and better than we have had at linebacker in a long time

Your leader got 2 penalties that could have arguably cost us the game? He cant cover to save his life and gets blown off the ball. He is loud and brings a lot of attention to himself.  I think he has developed into a me player this year with all the hype he got last year.  He just strikes me as being ego centric.  I could b wrong but that's just the way I feel

11 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

I've been very impressed with Mack. 

12 minutes ago, Moosejawcolt said:

Ho

Your leader got 2 penalties that could have arguably cost us the game? He cant cover to save his life and gets blown off the ball. He is loud and brings a lot of attention to himself.  I think he has developed into a me player this year with all the hype he got last year.  He just strikes me as being ego centric.  I could b wrong but that's just the way I feel

I understand that thinking. But I think it's more of him bringing energy at all times, which he does and what the franchise wants and needs from him. We just need him to be the playmaker from last year. 

8 minutes ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

I understand that thinking. But I think it's more of him bringing energy at all times, which he does and what the franchise wants and needs from him. We just need him to be the playmaker from last year. 

He should less time dancing round the field and focus more on making the correct decision with regards to the flow of a play