Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, LuckyHorseShoe§ said:

I’m very tired of this. Reich really needs to get this team back into shape, and fast. We need to come out next week strong and mean and shut down the Dolphins. I’m embarrassed of this team right now, and my hatred for the Steelers is bigger than ever.

Sad to say it. We don’t have the kind of team to beat down the Dolphins. With the injuries we sustained today it would not be surprising if we collapse. You can’t win games when your starters are injured...

1 minute ago, The Oopty Oop said:

He doesn't deserve this ending but I'm afraid its time to move on. He should be cut and that decision has to sting the soul for Ballard and Irsay.

At this point you have to same AV from himself.  Tell him to fall on the sword and everyone will still say it was a great career.  If he continues to miss shots like this it will only tarnish the memories he has built up over the decades.

Either way, we have to try someone new.  If he's as bad or worse than AV then so be it.  We know what we have with AV and that's not NFL caliber at this point.  Give someone else a shot.

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Actually he was good up until that last series. No TY and no JB and we still moved the ball well. Campbell was great in the first half then Reich forgot about him in the second.

Except we didn't. The ball literally moved into FG territory because of some braindead refs. 

3 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Actually he was good up until that last series. No TY and no JB and we still moved the ball well. Campbell was great in the first half then Reich forgot about him in the second.

Agree Reich was fine,  our o line and our Hof kicker were the problem today.  Reichs biggest detriment in that last series was his trust in Vinny.

Considering the injuries, miscues, penalties, turnovers, colts still had a chance to bring it home.  We overcame alot to still be on a position to win.  Adam blew it. 

Ps I know laces out, dude's foot hit the ground half a foot behind the ball.  It wasnt going thru.