Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

And we are still down and without the ball... So I'll stand by my statement of I'm not happy with a safety over a go ahead touchdown fumble recovery there, that everyone jumped on me over. 

Dear lord, this is biggest pile of outcome bias dung I've seen on here in a while. You said something silly, you can own it, or double down on it. If you do the later don't be surprised when you get a less than warm reception.

Just now, ColtStrong2013 said:

And we are still down and without the ball... So I'll stand by my statement of I'm not happy with a safety over a go ahead touchdown fumble recovery there, that everyone jumped on me over. 

You didn't even realize they got points on the safety.    Just because Rogers fumbled,  getting the safety was a positive

• Like 1

Just now, bestQBever said:

Eve3n if we win this game, I don't feel good about this team. Not very talented and now we're playing undisciplined as well. We need a great draft and FA this offseason.

Good god.  We're without our QB center and best WR.  Do you ever see any positives?  There is an entire quarter left

1 minute ago, SteelCityColt said:

Dear lord, this is biggest pile of outcome bias dung I've seen on here in a while. You said something silly, you can own it, or double down on it. If you do the later don't be surprised when you get a less than warm reception.

200.gif

I never said anything silly. I said I prefer a touchdown over safety. Am I silly for that? I'm pretty sure that's the conversation right now. And you're a * if you are happy with a safety over the td in that situation. This offense sucks right now. 

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

There is some weird voo doo going on in that stadium. We should be say ahead. Just a weird day with Kelly and Brissett going down. 

There has had been a lot of positives outside the mistakes. We have been able to move the ball very well without TY and JB.

There may a be a clue there....

1 minute ago, ColtStrong2013 said:

200.gif

I never said anything silly. I said I prefer a touchdown over safety. Am I silly for that? I'm pretty sure that's the conversation right now. And you're a * if you are happy with a safety over the td in that situation. This offense sucks right now. 

When you think everyone is a *....