I have not heard from them. If I do not hear from them by August 16th, is it fine to move on from them? I would like for the others to chime in.
Since this is an odd year, I'd give them until 8/21. Since this is an issue every year, I think we should consider a hard deadline. Again, this is a weird year, but we could say all teams need to be finalized by start of camp. That would give us until the end of camp to fill any empty spots and decide a draft time.
Here were some rule changes discussed last year, anything we want to revisit?
I like what we did last year. Only change I'd make is a move to ESPN, but I'll roll with the majority.
1. There will be a one day waiting period for waivers - Y
2. There will be no waiting period after trade is finalized - Y
3. Choose one of these 3 drafting order options: B
a. Team owners will get to pick their preferred draft spot starting with team #12 and working back to #1.
b. The draft order will be randomized upon league creation and draft order will be visible to all owners at least a week prior to the draft.
c. The draft order will be randomized 15 min before the draft begins.
4. Choose one of these 3 platform's to play on this season (NFL.COM / ESPN / YAHOO) NFL.COM
In order of preference, I'd choose ESPN, NFL.COM, and YAHOO.
5. Waivers will reset weekly based on ranking - Y
7. The standings tiebreaker will be points scored - Y
8. Next season we will have keepers - N
Do we want to consider more bench spots this year because of COVID?