Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts @ Steelers Game Day Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, needanoline63 said:

This draft class was a bust

But ... but Ballard is a genius.  I questioned his drafting and I got blasted. When u look at all the picks he has had,especially his 2nd rounders, name me a star besides Nelson?  I don't count Nelson as he is a top 6 pick

Just now, Moosejawcolt said:

But ... but Ballard is a genius.  I questioned his drafting and I got blasted. When u look at all the picks he has had,especially his 2nd rounders, name me a star besides Nelson?  I don't count Nelson as he is a top 6 pick

Most of the "stars" in this league aren't 24 years old... Genius

This topic is now closed to further replies.

• Recently Browsing   0 members

• No registered users viewing this page.

• Thread of the Week

• Topics

• No it’s not been 1 practice NCF.  It’s been all camp long from what I’ve been reading and when I went to camp they got toasted.   And the preseason game 1st Q when they played they looked shaky.  Last year was not a matter of gelling.  None of the starters were healthy.  They all are healthy now.  Our oline is drafted and paid elite money at LG, C, and RT.  They need to be at least top 10 type or we will struggle.   the one thing you still can’t really simulate ever in camp is the running game, but in pass pro we got problems as we stand.
    • Dude, there is no scheming at the O-line positrons It's man against man. 
    • I watched the Cardinals/Rockies game last night.  Cards won.  Seen something I have never seen before.  Back to back ground rule doubles.    I'm sure it has happened allot but I never seen it. 
    • This is such a shame... and especially happening to a player who seemed to be doing really well in camp and was on the path to securing a spot on the roster. Lets hope he recovers well and gets a good shot at realizing his football dreams next year... 
    • We can keep making excuses. I've said pretty much the same thing. Our OL has regressed in the last 2 years. Suring up the middle should be first priority.  That's why I suggested moving Smith to RG. Pressure in the QBs face is far worse than the sides. For example,  all those years NE had near top OL with Brady there Tackles got more credit than they deserved.  Of those tackles that went to free agency how many were successful with new team? Not many at all. There interior lineman who made free agency how better outcomes on different teams. My point is you can scheme deficiencies on the edge better than the interior. The poster of this post has a point.
  • Members

• Semicolt

Semicolt 28

• PeytsBlocker

PeytsBlocker 57

• Misty_B

Misty_B 0

Rookie
    • MarquisJ

MarquisJ 447

• Solid84

Solid84 773