Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread

LucasOilStadium

1 minute ago, waka waka said:

wonder if we carry 3qbs or 2 and have one stashed on the PS roster? i'd imagine having some who could throw and is pretty mobile would help give they are the PS giving you looks and running some sets and looks other teams typically run.

I would like to see 3 on the active roster 

1 minute ago, waka waka said:

wonder if we carry 3qbs or 2 and have one stashed on the PS roster? i'd imagine having some who could throw and is pretty mobile would help give they are the PS giving you looks and running some sets and looks other teams typically run.

I think it’s a possibility we keep 3. It’s going to be hard to get someone to sign here for only two games. Only a waiver wire pickup would allow us to do that.

35 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Colts must have a plan b already to back up JB.

Luck runs in and said hey guys, just Joshing you all ( said in the goofy luck voice with that Luck grin )

14 minutes ago, CR91 said:

Clark makes the team again. I really don't get how this guy keeps surviving

He was still better than those back ups. Next season will be his last in the nfl I’d guess

4 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

In unrelated news, TJ Green was released by the Saints. Man, really disliked that pick right from the start.

Me too. It's funny how bad Grigson really was. For Ballard, drafting is like flipping a coin, for other GM's, it's like rolling a dice. In Grigson's case, it's like betting on one number of a roulette wheel for every pick and hoping to get lucky. That was 2012-2016 in the draft for us.

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

Me too. It's funny how bad Grigson really was. For Ballard, drafting is like flipping a coin, for other GM's, it's like rolling a dice. In Grigson's case, it's like betting on one number of a roulette wheel for every pick and hoping to get lucky. That was 2012-2016 in the draft for us.

That was Pagano's pick IMO.

1 minute ago, Jared Cisneros said:

In Grigson's case, it's like betting on one number of a roulette wheel for every pick and hoping to get lucky.

Or betting on multiple numbers of a roulette wheel and missing on all but one spin in 5 tries, making up some of your losses but losing big on the night... That was Grigson. 

• Like 1

5 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

15 more cuts to go.....

Some easy ones:

Gabe Holmes

Marquis Young

Roger Lewis

Ashton Dulin

Isaiah Johnson

Roland Milligan

Ahmad Thomas

Green

Collins

Franklin

Johnny Robinson

Shippy

Ware or West

• Like 1

11th hour predictions.....

Munyer likely gets cut in favor of a waiver wire pick-up even if he makes the 53

It's Milton vs Collins at CB

Hentges is going to the PS

Both Ware and West will be cut IF one of Wilkins or Williams is healthy

If Dolegal somehow cuts cut by the Bengals then he's our man at QB - it was a coin toss between he and Kelly previously - as Ballard did with Banogu and Okereke, "Why not get both?" lol

• Like 1

1 minute ago, Scott Pennock said:

11th hour predictions.....

Munyer likely gets cut in favor of a waiver wire pick-up even if he makes the 53

It's Milton vs Collins at CB

Hentges is going to the PS

Both Ware and West will be cut IF one of Wilkins or Williams is healthy

If Dolegal somehow cuts cut by the Bengals then he's our man at QB - it was a coin toss between he and Kelly previously - as Ballard did with Banogu and Okereke, "Why not get both?" lol

I remember that in the video! :) Glad we got both! :thmup:

• Thanks 1