Indianapolis Colts
Indianapolis Colts Fan Forum

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread

LucasOilStadium

2 minutes ago, Scott Pennock said:

2 hours left and it's still been fairly quiet on the Eastern Front......these coaches must be banging on the tables to keep certain guys while the scouts are banging away on film of the recent cuts...

Keelan Davis (WR) was just released by the Raiders for God only knows why.......he was the star of the preseason for them. It would be like us cutting Deon Cain last preseason (or this one too) or Daurice Fountain this year. Dumb.....

Huh yeah, didn't see Doss getting cut. They were hyping him up like mad on Hard Knocks. And not just the HBO/production side but teammates/coaches too.

2 minutes ago, Fisticuffs111 said:

Huh yeah, didn't see Doss getting cut. They were hyping him up like mad on Hard Knocks. And not just the HBO/production side but teammates/coaches too.

We are way too high on the waiver list to even have a shot at him, just thought it was interesting since he was their darling this preseason

Just now, Scott Pennock said:

Anyone notice most of the cuts are coming from the places we expected but not REALLY the ones we are deeply curious about - with the exception of maybe Travis.....it's like Ballard and Dodds are teasing us....Ha!

Cornerbacks

Wide Receivers

Running Backs

Those are the harder decisions, so it makes sense that they're last. CB is probably set. Hairston got traded. RB only has competition for #4 spot.

2 hours ago, Fisticuffs111 said:
Well, there's no way it's Wagner. Not looking for the Texans.

Wow! Taken... for a third-round pick and backup linebackers Barkevious Mingo and Jacob Martin.

2 hours ago, Chloe6124 said:

Yikes the Texans are being destroyed.

Ne edge rusher replacement and still need O line help.

Just now, CR91 said:

Clark makes the team again. I really don't get how this guy keeps surviving

versitlity? LT/LG/RG/RT athletic but again i think the coaches have seen how he works and are evaluating that w/practice and some game reps to judge. While i don't think his game film has been good who knows how he's look in practice. On a few camp articles they gave him some praise. While i know its easy to say you suck in preseason. But the fact is he's in with back ups running a very vanilla off. and the blitz pick up across the board needed some work but i think that happens because you aren't game planning for it. I think he will be fine if called upon.