Indianapolis Colts

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

LucasOilStadium

Colts 53 Man Cut Transactions Thread

1 minute ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Milton is ST's or nothing he has no value as a CB.

Yep, he's a ST ace. I doubt he's cut.

6 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

I think Tell makes it! Colts like him won't risk losing him. I think Collins is the odd man out, although I would rather it be Milton.

If he cuts him and they lose him he's stupid I remember when that happened with Banner a couple years ago and people on here said he wasn't good enough buthe has been with the steelers for a year and it looks like he may have made it again unless they cut him at the last minute.

5 minutes ago, Jdubu said:

There was always zero chance Dullin could stay. He will certainly need a year on a PS. Phillips was similar, he had too many draft picks ahead of him and high priced FA to stick. I loved both as well.  

You could have said the same thing about Hentges.

I'd love to see Dulin become the Fountain of next year.

2 minutes ago, jameszeigler834 said:

Milton is ST's or nothing he has no value as a CB.

Thats why I would cut Milton, someone you would think would step up on ST. Milton though I must admit he is an EXCELLENT ST player.

2 minutes ago, IndyScribe said:

Pretty much as expected. 

YUP Would like to see Ware and Hogan if possible on the PS. They only tough ones IMO was Travis, Hogan, & I am a little surprised by West, but maybe no one picks him up?!?!

Milligan will probably be gone when we add a QB. Right now there is only one QB on the roster. We will also probably add oline depth.

5 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

We also only have 8 oline men.

And only 5 that are any good.

Milligan will not last long after waiver claims

1 hour ago, richard pallo said:

Still not to late to trade for someone.  Clark scares the bejeezus out of me.  

Clark blows, how is he still on the roster? Our O line backups are the 

weak link on this solid team.

Not many surprises. Glad we kept Hentges. It felt like our 6 WR's were always gonna be these guys once Fountain got hurt.

Of course, we'll have to cut somebody loose to add other players later, but we'll see. I think Milligan is the first to go when we do pick somebody else up.

Looking at the roster, that D-Line is deep, holy cow. I kind of want the Colts to claim Polite and/or Spence off waivers but there's no way those two would get playing time.

Edit: I think Sheard's injury isn't as serious.

Pascal like Milton is so good on special teams. The good thing is unless there is injuries Rogers not pascal are going to see much time at WR.

Just now, IndyScribe said:

Looking at the roster, that D-Line is deep, holy cow. I kind of want the Colts to claim Polite and/or Spence off waivers but there's no way those two would get playing time.

No to polite. He is a arrogant and doesn’t listen to coaching. There is a reason he got cut. All the red flags were there before the draft.

1 minute ago, IndyScribe said:

Agree I think the LB's look good to!

1 minute ago, Chloe6124 said:

No to polite. He is a arrogant and doesn’t listen to coaching. There is a reason he got cut. All the red flags were there before the draft.

Definitely agree, but it would be a low risk move. I highly doubt he'd get playing time anyways. He'd get beat out by every other D line man on the roster.

2 minutes ago, Chloe6124 said:

Pascal like Milton is so good on spy island teams. The good thing is unless there is injuries Rogers not pascal are going to see much time at WR.

I know some don't like Pascal, but I think when he does play he produces, hes a big body guy who knows how to use it and hes got decent hands and will make the tough catch. I like him!

Good for Hentges for working his tail off and good for the organization for keeping the UDFA streak alive. 

Good on the scouts for continuing to find these guys too!

Bodes well for signing high profile UDFA's in the future still.

21 years in a row.

4 minutes ago, unitas2berry said:

So , wondering how to return Wilkins and Williams are?

Doesn’t look like Williams will miss a game.

12 minutes ago, Horse Shoe Heaven said:

disagree I like Haeg!! So does Mudd.

As long as Clark and Haeg are on the 53, the Colts are in desperate need of O-line depth.

Thankfully they are both in the last year of their contracts and Ballard will have the coming off-season to upgrade and move on from them both, which I am certain he will do.

2 minutes ago, egg said:

As long as Clark and Haeg are on the 53, the Colts are in desperate need of O-line depth.

Thankfully they are both in the last year of their contracts and Ballard will have the coming off-season to upgrade and move on from them both, which I am certain he well do.

:scratch:

3 minutes ago, egg said:

Thankfully they are both in the last year of their contracts and Ballard will have the coming off-season to upgrade and move on from them both, which I am certain he will do.

TOTALLY DISAGREE ON HAEG!! As the Colts do to!!